After week one

porky88

Cheesehead
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
0
Location
Title Town
Funny I look at this thread and see names like Kampman, Barnett, Driver, and Green and people are saying without the name but who's guys were those. In reality the previous tenure can't look to good with only 4 guys playing well either and is more of a slap in the face to it. Add that to 1 guy who played well from the new era and you get a 26 to 0 big L in the standings.

Next week is a new week so we'll see how GB does against a team not expected to do much better.

I think this makes more appreciate Ron Wolf. At least I hope it does. He new how to build teams. Granted TT has been here for only 2 years and I'm not going to give up on him yet but to get thrashed by the Bears offense when you took a defensive approach this off season is very disappointing.
 

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
0
porky88 said:
Funny I look at this thread and see names like Kampman, Barnett, Driver, and Green and people are saying without the name but who's guys were those. In reality the previous tenure can't look to good with only 4 guys playing well either and is more of a slap in the face to it. Add that to 1 guy who played well from the new era and you get a 26 to 0 big L in the standings.


Maybe only have 4 guys from that tenure and getting beat 26-0 are related to each other.
 

porky88

Cheesehead
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
0
Location
Title Town
pyledriver80 said:
porky88 said:
Funny I look at this thread and see names like Kampman, Barnett, Driver, and Green and people are saying without the name but who's guys were those. In reality the previous tenure can't look to good with only 4 guys playing well either and is more of a slap in the face to it. Add that to 1 guy who played well from the new era and you get a 26 to 0 big L in the standings.


Maybe only have 4 guys from that tenure and getting beat 26-0 are related to each other.

I tried to hint to that when I said add those 4 to the 1 we have from this current tenure and you get a 26 to 0 loss.

Although after week 1 I'd hardly give up on Nick Collins, AJ Hawk and Charles Woodson. It's a ways to go but they can be good. I'm more worried about the coaching. McCarthy called a bad game. Seemed like once we fell down 16-0, he was playing to lose. We needed to be a little more aggressive when trailing 16-0 in the 3rd.
 

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
0
porky88 said:
pyledriver80 said:
porky88 said:
Funny I look at this thread and see names like Kampman, Barnett, Driver, and Green and people are saying without the name but who's guys were those. In reality the previous tenure can't look to good with only 4 guys playing well either and is more of a slap in the face to it. Add that to 1 guy who played well from the new era and you get a 26 to 0 big L in the standings.


Maybe only have 4 guys from that tenure and getting beat 26-0 are related to each other.

I tried to hint to that when I said add those 4 to the 1 we have from this current tenure and you get a 26 to 0 loss.

Although after week 1 I'd hardly give up on Nick Collins, AJ Hawk and Charles Woodson. It's a ways to go but they can be good. I'm more worried about the coaching. McCarthy called a bad game. Seemed like once we fell down 16-0, he was playing to lose. We needed to be a little more aggressive when trailing 16-0 in the 3rd.


I agree, I don't worry about Hawk or Collins but Woodson is just garbage. He is playing worse than the rookies. No excuse for a veteran like that to play so poorly.


The playcalling was RIDICULOUS and McCarthy looked like a deadman on the sideline. It's the same way he looked in the pre-season. Definitely not impressed.
 

edking

Cheesehead
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Zero2Cool said:
Brett I think was terrible late in the game. I hate to say this, but I'm doubting his decision making is where it needs to be.

There's no use Pyle. These guys will blame everything on Brett and let TT go scot free. He can do no wrong in their eyes.

It's called being delusional.
 

Obi1

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 5, 2005
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
0
They are ALL Green bay Packers and TT is included on that list.

We layed an egg today but TT wasn't the reason.

The Packers are NOT very good right now. They are in for a long season if this keeps up.
 

Members online

Top