ADVICE FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Do the other owners historically stash or grab RBs or WRs or other tendencies? What are the chances you can draft one of them back? TEs typically go later rounds but I've never done a keep 3 players league.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do the other owners historically stash or grab RBs or WRs or other tendencies? What are the chances you can draft one of them back? TEs typically go later rounds but I've never done a keep 3 players league.

I expect the first round to be pretty RB heavy. I pick #9, I kept Kelce, I'm sure I won't get McKinnon at #9, but I doubt I would have gotten Kelce either.

I thought Gronk and Ertz were going to be kept but they were both thrown back. In hindsight if I had known that I probably would have hung onto McKinnon instead of Kelce and rolled the dice that one of Gronk, Kelce or Ertz would have been available at #9.

I had to decide by 6:30 tonight, and it really came down to McKinnon having an injury of unknown severity at the time, which turned out to probably be nothing but made for an easy tiebreaker on the clock.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect the first round to be pretty RB heavy. I pick #9, I kept Kelce, I'm sure I won't get McKinnon at #9, but I doubt I would have gotten Kelce either.

I thought Gronk and Ertz were going to be kept but they were both thrown back. In hindsight if I had known that I probably would have hung onto McKinnon instead of Kelce and rolled the dice that one of Gronk, Kelce or Ertz would have been available at #9.

I had to decide by 6:30 tonight, and it really came down to McKinnon having an injury of unknown severity at the time, which turned out to probably be nothing but made for an easy tiebreaker on the clock.

Looks like you might’ve lucked out on that choice. McKinnon has a possible season ending injury from a workout today

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a writer over at FantasyPros.com, The Fantasy Life App, LastWordOnSports.com and a Packers fan site called packtothefuture.com. Whether you're looking for fantasy advice or want to read up on some Packers football, I got you. Here is a link to a recent story I wrote about Davante Adams and his fantasy outlook. I highly recommend checking it out, I have seriously high expectations for him in 2019. Let me know if you agree. Thanks! https://lastwordonprofootball.com/2019/05/29/davante-adams-fantasy-football-outlook/

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a writer over at FantasyPros.com, The Fantasy Life App, LastWordOnSports.com and a Packers fan site called packtothefuture.com. Whether you're looking for fantasy advice or want to read up on some Packers football, I got you. Here is a link to a recent story I wrote about Davante Adams and his fantasy outlook. I highly recommend checking it out, I have seriously high expectations for him in 2019. Let me know if you agree. Thanks! https://lastwordonprofootball.com/2019/05/29/davante-adams-fantasy-football-outlook/
Could you give me advice? I got A. Jones and Cook at RB, but not really anyone else. Got robinson, lockett, julio, ross and goodwin at receiver.

Do i trade Lockett away for Kerryon Johnson?

Members online

Latest posts