1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Aaron Rodgers #11 in top 100

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jul 4, 2014.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
  2. Luca

Luca Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +82
    This is a list of what they have done last year, not a list of what they will do next year.

Rodgers was injured for 7 weeks. You can't make an much of an inpact when you are injured. He still made enough impact in the other weeks to win the 11th spot. So I think his position makes a lot of sense.

Rodgers should be number 1 on the other list though.

3. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,005
    The list is ridiculous and nobody should give a damn about it.

FYI the NFL Network actually wants the players to vote on the top 100 players going into next season, but it seems like they don´t do a great job of conveying that information to the players. FWIW Donte Whitner is even questioning if players really vote in the poll: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ions-if-players-really-vote-for-nfln-top-100/

4. Luca

Luca Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +82
    I didn't say the list is any good (Watt at 12 is bullshit). I said that I don't think that Rodgers at 11 is ridiculous.

5. Stevie DK

Stevie DK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    Why is this up for debate, A-rod didn't play for 7 weeks, and since he's season got cut short, he clearly wasn't the one who played the best ball. Tho, every one knows he's the best Player in the NFL.

When it comes to voting, it seems no one really know's whether to look at last season or the new one, especially the players and "experts have there ways to vote.

The player interview's is the only thing I find interesting, other than that, it's crap.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    only the players vote and its for the coming season

7. Ogsponge

Ogsponge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    Not that I give a flying @#$* about these kinds of lists but I would just like to point out that all of you talking about this being a list of the best players from last year, you are wrong, it is supposed to be a list of the best players in 2014 and the 2014 season has not even started so it is supposed to be a prediction, not a look back, which in fact makes the list even more idiotic.

8. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +2,813
    I wish he were #50. Wilde reports that Rodgers is in love with Munn and seems very content. That's great for his personal life - fantastic - but I want him thinking he has something to prove. He famously has remembered and been motivated by slights going back to high school. I don't want him content - hey, maybe he will show off for the new love of his life by winning a title? :D

9. brandon2348

brandon2348 GO PACK GO!

Ratings:
    +381
    Aaron Rodgers is the all-time NFL passing leader of any quarterback to ever play as it sits right now. "All Time". He is the best quarterback in the NFL period! It is a disgrace that he is no.11 on the list as the list is associated with 2014. Not just 2013. And even if it was just 2013, Rodgers still had a 104 passer rating last year in the games he played. Then some typical stupid Seahawk player comes on the show and says "it generous" having Rodgers at 11? OMG. To top it all off Willie Mcginest says "Rodgers lacks leadership skills". This crap makes me want to puke. I am hoping Rodgers saw this crap as the "chip" is being thrown on the wrong shoulder. I can't wait till Sept. 4th.

10. scotscheese

scotscheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +133
    let hope he has seen this and gets a bit of that chip back on his shoulder, and it will help guide him to another ring

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +273
    A Packer(s) being "disrespected" on a Nationally Televised List...IMO can only be a positive for the team

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. cara murphy

cara murphy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    Aaron will prove himself with his power. He is a great QB.He and the WR cooperate always well.

13. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
  14. Green and Gold

Green and Gold Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    Im guessing he's at 11 just because he got hurt last year, otherwise thats a joke. And Watt not top 10, please.

15. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    Watching those highlights makes me wish we had a Packers game on right now!

I'm good with his #11 spot. Can't really blame him for not being chosen higher because of the games he missed.
    It could be worse. He could have been at #12. Oh wait. He already is #12. I mean....

16. Packerlover

Packerlover Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    Rodgers should be #1 !!

17. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    the fan vote put him lower at 14

http://top100.nfl.com/tracker

nice chart too,check by team and position if you like

18. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +984
    Full season he's in the top 5 easy.

19. cara murphy

cara murphy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    I like Rodgers ,but i don't think he is the NO.1 .I really hope he can be the best quartback.