A way too early look at some 2013 prospects and where they may go.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Don't like it, dude has the same flaw ALL of our RB's have that will make them nothing but better-than-average for the rest of their careers. He will never be great.

OP
OP
category6um

category6um

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't like it, dude has the same flaw ALL of our RB's have that will make them nothing but better-than-average for the rest of their careers. He will never be great.

Well the article was more for fun then serious, but the reason I had Mike James going to the Pack, is because I see a lot of Najeh Davenport in him. FB/RB hybrid, who can catch, run, and block. He's also a very good goal line runner.

But yeah he's not Trent Richardson. For that type of back, the Pack would have to pick one in the 1st round.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Well the article was more for fun then serious, but the reason I had Mike James going to the Pack, is because I see a lot of Najeh Davenport in him. FB/RB hybrid, who can catch, run, and block. He's also a very good goal line runner.

But yeah he's not Trent Richardson. For that type of back, the Pack would have to pick one in the 1st round.
Actually, Saine is alot like Richardson, both are utility backs. Saine is just missing one thing; the same thing all our backs are missing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts