• Total voters
OP
OP
W

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
When is the deadline for juniors to declare? I thought it was last Friday, but I'm pretty sure that Young came out on Saturday so I'm obviously wrong.

From USA Today:
"The deadline for underclassmen to declare for the NFL draft is Jan. 15."

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084,
I see we're on the same page here also. I could live with the scenario you have presented and it could work stratagy-wise for TT if he has the guts to pull it off. I am not sold on paying a top 5 picks salary in this draft and getting two for one to shore up the linebacker problems would be a great move. I know Bates would love to get Barnett on the outside as well. What is the norm for trading 5 to 10? We get their 2nd round #10? I know it depends on how badly a team might need a certain guy but what could we expect? IMO that would be a great move with the underclass coming in there should be at least 42 players or so that have round one talent and that would give us 3. I'll take that. I just wonder if TT is in place to make this kind of move with the heat on him or will he play it safe and stay with Hawk or Williams and win the popularity contest. I have heard he has shown no fear in trading down and getting as much out of the draft as possible but he's in a

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Broncos have 2 late 1st rounders, they might give up both to move up, but I doubt it (and I don't think GB wants to drop all the way into the 20's). It seems to me that when teams move up, it's 3 to 5 spots, swap 1st round picks, and get the 2nd round pick from the team moving up. So GB could theoretically drop to 8-10, and pick up pick 40-42 or something like that.

I also seem to remember a couple teams dropping 2-3 spots in the 1st to gain a 3rd round pick. All depends on how motived one is to move up and the other to move down.

Latest posts