1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

# 9

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CalifPacker, Dec 29, 2008.

1. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I saw this morning that the Pack gets the ninth pick in the 2009 draft. Looks like we picked up a spot from SF winning. Add a third rounder from the Favre trade, also. Does anyone know how the rest of the rounds layout and how many we have total?

2. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +615
    I know we have an additional 6th round pick from NO. I believe GB has 9 picks all together before compensatory picks.

3. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks JenningsLongCatch,

Now if the Packers can pick up a DE, OT and, OLB for starters it would be great.

4. reuillerocks

reuillerocks Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If that one really good OT falls to us at number 9 that would be something. I wouldn't mind them trading up to get him.

5. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    He'll go top three. Andre Smith from Alabama. He will be a star, there is no doubt. With juniors added to this class, Curry drops to number 3 overall. This draft is uniquely deep with elite talent.

If Orakpo is not available at 9, I am joining the please draft Rey Maualuga group.

At 9, I do not think there are any OT's that are worht it. There will be several solid O Lineman available in the 2nd round that can compete for a starting gig.

6. gman

gman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No I don't but we should pick another qb