5 things to watch tonight as Pack shuffles off to Buffalo...

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce's 5 things to watch tonight as Pack shuffles off to Buffalo...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

1. The Packers will run, run and run some more tonight. It is unlikely that the Packers are going to put Favre at risk against the blitz-happy Bills for an exhibition game.

Brett will pick his spots and maybe hit a few quick shots to counter the blitz, but at least while Favre is in the game look for Green,

Davenport

and Fischer

to get lots of work.

2. Tonight's game is an understudies dream, especially on the defense where 6 potential Packers starters won't play due to injury -- Grady Jackson,

Cletidus Hunt

Na

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Reading your posts is like re-reading the Press Gazette and ESPN.com again. Maybe I'll just skip readin them and read your compiliation instead hahaha

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Reading your posts is like re-reading the Press Gazette and ESPN.com again. Maybe I'll just skip readin them and read your compiliation instead hahaha

I don't read or visit ESPN.com, I do read the Gazette, but I write my own opinions -- I sure don't rely on hack writers to form them.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Bruce said:
SlickVision said:

I don't read or visit ESPN.com, I do read the Gazette, but I write my own opinions -- I sure don't rely on hack writers to form them.

Of course not.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be especially interested in Hawkins and Carroll. I like what you say about Earl Little--I've heard similar things from other sources. The linebackers will also be interesting to watch. I haven't really gotten a fix on this Thompson guy yet, so I will be paying a lot of attention to him.

I think Ben Steele will be fine, knock on wood.

Latest posts