4th in NFC?

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching 1st and 10 and Roy put the pack at #4 in the nfc....

:jumpflame: :jumpflame: :jumpflame:

dont burst my bubble....

let me be happy...

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At one point, I would have thought that was insane. But looking at it now, who knows? You can't honestly say the Giants have been playing better. Nor the Rams, or Falcons, necessarily.. I think we could beat the Panthers.

However, I feel strongly that these teams are better than us right now:

Saints
Eagles
Cowboys
Seahawks

We'll find out about the Bears.

I was riding high with the Pack until the disaster against New England, to be honest. I mean really, that was horrible. Then Seattle. Of course I'm coming back around, the win streak is great and I'm thrilled we are in contention (surprisingly) for the playoffs. But this team has a long way to go.

Not bursting your bubble though.. this week is fun, let's enjoy it.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At one point, I would have thought that was insane. But looking at it now, who knows? You can't honestly say the Giants have been playing better. Nor the Rams, or Falcons, necessarily.. I think we could beat the Panthers.

Saints
Eagles
Cowboys
Seahawks

I was riding high with the Pack until the disaster against New England, to be honest. I mean really, that was horrible. Then Seattle. Of course I'm coming back around, the win streak is great and I'm thrilled we are in contention (surprisingly) for the playoffs. But this team has a long way to go.

Not bursting your bubble though.. this week is fun, let's enjoy it.

The Packers will know before their game with the Bears starts whether they have a shot at a playoff spot or not.

Should the chips fall in place for the Packers it will be a very interesting game. Whatever our opinions of the 2006 Packers are, I think we all want to see it happen.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Saints
Eagles
Cowboys
Seahawks

The Bears and Saints are better than we are; however the Cowboys, Seahawks and Eagles are not any better than us and I really think we would beat all three if we get the chance. I have a hard time thinking we'd beat the Bears varsity squad in the playoffs or the Saints unless we get one of those truly special games from Brett.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We already almost beat the saints. there isn't any team in the NFC that we can't beat on a given day. Question is, do we get in and can we beat the other teams three weeks in a row?

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
I was watching 1st and 10 and Roy put the pack at #4 in the nfc....

:jumpflame: :jumpflame: :jumpflame:

dont burst my bubble....

let me be happy...
I saw that too man. Thats a tall statement. I'll go with it though. Right on Roy. :thumbsup:

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
however the Cowboys, Seahawks and Eagles are not any better than us and I really think we would beat all three if we get the chance.

Wow, I'd really like to get a hold of some of the stuff this guy is smoking, it must be really good.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
however the Cowboys, Seahawks and Eagles are not any better than us and I really think we would beat all three if we get the chance.

Wow, I'd really like to get a hold of some of the stuff this guy is smoking, it must be really good.

We have great stuff up north - it's legal here you know.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Really TO..?

(I'm moving to Canada....)

I think it would be a tall order to beat the Cowboys and especially the EAgles right now. They're playing pretty good.

The Seahawks are a toss up....

I don't know..maybe we could beat all three...but we'd have to be on a roll. Everyone would have to play their best...no screw-ups...

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, it's not legal, it's just de-criminalized i.e. you just get a ticket for simple possession.

I thought the Cowboys looked terrible agains the Eagles on Monday night so they don't scare me. The Eagles have played well of late, I'm just not sold on a team starting Jeff Garcia at QB.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the Cowboys looked terrible agains the Eagles on Monday night so they don't scare me.

Yes but the Packers are not the Eagles.

If by a miracle the Packers get in the playoffs they may be heading for Dallas. We would see if you are right.

OP
OP
S

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another person watching ESPN. Not enough to have learned not to watch it or not believe anything said. What a crummy network!!

I think you might be a little slow, or you migh not know how to read... well whatever it is work on it.
I know espn sucks and is not the best news source but this was just Roy's opinion on 1st and 10.
:whippin: :whippin: :whippin:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's what I say:

In the playoffs, the greatest advantage a team has is it's head coach. At this time, I'd have to rank these coaches above my main man MM:

Bill Parcells
Andy Ried
Mike Holmgren
Sean Payton

I exclude Lovie because, unlike the 4 I listed above, he hasn't shown me any type of moxie in difficult situations, I mean, 1st round loss last year, the nearly epic upset at Arizona, I mean, he has a great team, but he's just never impressed me in big-game situations.

Members online

Latest posts