2015 Womens World Cup (Canada)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Fixed it for ya.

And THIS ONE thing gentlemen, is the reason why too much alcohol not only clouds your judgement but can do permanent damage to the logical part of your brain :whistling:.
Don't worry Bundes ;), we can get you help for BOTH of your problems :D.

I

Bundesbiers; you seem like one great guy. But I am really surprised you are moving to Germany. I'll bet you pee red, white and blue. :laugh:

If he does, he SERIOUSLY needs to see a doctor :p

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And THIS ONE thing gentlemen, is the reason why too much alcohol not only clouds your judgement but can do permanent damage to the logical part of your brain :whistling:.
Don't worry Bundes ;), we can get you help for BOTH of your problems :D.

I found the help already. It's called getting out of Liberal America. :p:laugh:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Bundesbiers; you seem like one great guy. But I am really surprised you are moving to Germany. I'll bet you pee red, white and blue. :laugh:

Hehe. Well, I will always be an American Outlaw USA supporter. Food coloring is awesome when you pee. :laugh:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Germany already up on Norway 1:0. Never seen Germany wear a red jersey before.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Rats. I didn't get to see the game. I had to take my 16 yo out to get her Iphone repaired. She can't live without it. I think it's attached to her wrist, along with the hand.

I

Are the Germans missing some key players today ? The Norwegians are making them look ordinary in this game IMO

I

Actually I don't. And I don't like their green jerseys either. I prefer them in the colors of their flag.

It is in honour of the Republic of Ireland team who were the only team to play against the German National team after the end of WWII. So they adopted the kit.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
It is in honour of the Republic of Ireland team who were the only team to play against the German National team after the end of WWII. So they adopted the kit.

Well... considering that, I like it a little better now.

I

Oh well Guys, the Nigerians look a bit tasty too. They were just interviewing a few of them on British T.V. and they`re not scared of ANYBODY !!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That was the top German women. Norway is strong too.

They sure were. I came in to the game in the 24th minute, so I didn't see the first goal. What I saw was the German team masterfully handling the ball and keeping the pressure on Norway in the first half. Then in the second half it looked like role reversal. It looked like the Germans took their foot off the gas and the Norwegians dialed it up a notch. They got physical and attacked every pass, totally rattling the German girls, in my opinion.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yesterday was apparently quite a day for close matches and interesting results. China over the Netherlands; Canada ties, and Germany/Norway tie. This tournament is heating up!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I was watching the beginning of the match a little while ago and my wife says; "Hope Solo? Hope Solo? I thought she was a volleyball player."

I

I was watching the beginning of the match a little while ago and my wife says; "Hope Solo? Hope Solo? I thought she was a volleyball player."

Hope Solo ?? Doesn`t he fly the Millenium Falcon with Chewbacca ??

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts