2015 Womens World Cup (Canada)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ok, now I'm starting to feel sorry for those pore Cote de Voire girls...but it will be nice to flog the American girls like this. :D

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
There's a real drop off in competitive levels of Women's African teams... and most Asian teams.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

THAT was the best goalie in the ivory coast?:speechless:

In fairness, I think without that goalie the score would have been much higher. Give the Ivory Coast credit that all through that game they never gave up. I respected them for that. It`s also their first major competition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
There's a real drop off in competitive levels of Women's African teams... and most Asian teams.

I watched Canada v China on Saturday and neither of those teams looked very good either. Sloppy sloppy sloppy. I haven't seen the French women yet. But so far no one compares to the German and U.S. teams. Yes Bundesbiers, I said it. Those U.S. girls are darn good.

I

I watched Canada v China on Saturday and neither of those teams looked very good either. Sloppy sloppy sloppy. I haven't seen the French women yet. But so far no one compares to the German and U.S. teams. Yes Bundesbiers, I said it. Those U.S. girls are darn good.

:eek:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

:eek:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
There are lots of sloppy women in Canada. Some people might find that disturbing, but I think over time it can be embraced as a way of life. :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The Aussies started out like a house on fire, but they couldn't keep up that pace and the U.S. girls could. Hope made some really nice blocks too.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Good win for the USA women. Aussies looked strong in the first half. They had us on our heels. But the 2nd half we made some better combination of passes and put the game away.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Good win for the USA women. Aussies looked strong in the first half. They had us on our heels. But the 2nd half we made some better combination of passes and put the game away.

They gave real short glimpses of the Outlaws section in the stands. Were you there?

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
A few pics from the American Outlaws Las Vegas Viewing Party. About 80 people for Game 1.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

A few pics from the American Outlaws Las Vegas Viewing Party. About 80 people for Game 1.

So, are you there during the whole tournament ?

Members online

Latest posts