1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

1st Packers' game ever. Questions.

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by natalie, Apr 25, 2009.

1. natalie

natalie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone!

I'll be flying from Poland for the Packers' game vs. Bears on 13th of September game and I have some (maybe obvious but I tried to search and didn't come up with anything so.. anyway, sorry in advance if I missed something) questions about Lambeau.

So... What would be the best seats to watch the game? Which side and which row? Also.. What is the best and cheapest way to buy the tickets?

Thanks in advance for the answer,
    Natalie

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,976
    I personally wouldnt trust ebay,you could always take a chance on getting a ticket on game day from scalpers...Or take a package deal from ..

http://packerfantours.com/

Or

http://www.titletowntickets.com/

Or

If you become a member of PPCC

PackersProShop.com: Packers jerseys, hats, sweatshirts, jackets and other Packers merchandise.

Cost is 100$ to be a member

• Like Like x 1
  3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +308
    Here is a site that I have used before to get tickets; Compare Ticket Prices Online & Save at SeatHound.com

They will help you compare tickets from multiple brokers and find the cheapest/best seats.

That game might be a little bit more expensive since it is going to be a "rivalry" game. But enjoy it none the less!

4. natalie

natalie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks a lot, guys! :)

5. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +308
    NP natalie. Come back and post your findings. Let us know which company you decided to go with and your experience with the transaction. Lots of people here might want to get a solid recommendation.

6. ernietheermine

ernietheermine Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nobody ever seems to mention Ticket King they seem to have similar prices as the others. And they have parking on Oneida a block from Lambeau. When I needed tickets I called them. I even picked my tickets up the morning of the game. NO PROBLEMS. I don't have the phone number but should be easy to find.

7. wizard 87

wizard 87 Packer Addict

Ratings:
    +11
  8. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Hey guys!

This thread has sparked my interest in actually looking in to making the trip. I'm from the buffalo NY region, and would LOVE to go to the Pack v Bills game. So my question is whats it like for hotels around the area? Is there anywhere we could camp for the night? I'm a college student goin with a couple of friends, so we would like the cheapes way possible :D. Any help would be great!