Yes, it is the biggest game of the season so far:

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this just the way young people think nowadays, just throw in the towel, give up, quit, and good things will happen.
hilarious

Hell Yeah sure didnt the man himself say:

"When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly disrespectful and impatient of restraint".
Hesiod, 8th century BC

Reaction score
The Packers have a chance to seal up home field advantage in the playoffs, you do not sell out and throw that chance away!

I agree, if Woodson/Rouse/KGB/etc. can play, and play effectively then they shouldn't be rested. We will need them to win this game.

But if Woodson/Rouse can't make cuts or break on the ball quickly, they are useless and definitely not ready to play.

If the injured players aren't fully healthy, we need to rest them this game.

If the injured players are healthy to the point of 80-85% recovered, and they can clearly play without the effects of knee/ankle sprains then they SHOULD play.

The players will no doubt want to play in this big game, they are very competitive. BUT if the players are like 50% recovered from injuries, McCarthy would be really pressing his luck (and I'd say taking an unnecessary risk) by pushing his players to before they are recovered. At this point, he should rest them.

Reaction score
"When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly disrespectful and impatient of restraint".
Hesiod, 8th century BC

You know what's so funny about this, my classical studies exam is on the two surviving works of Hesiod.

That man was really bitter, he hated women, youngsters, and his own brother. Dude was like a precursor to Bears fans..... :lol:

Back to studying more Hesiod.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts