Yep.... Brett can not throw the deep ball anymore.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP,
You forget that Brett was playing in Denver. Mile High City.
Of course he could throw those long passes. If he was in GB they would have been short once again.
Even the kicking game looked better.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
All right I can't keep a straight face any longer.
Brett looked fabulous last nite. (Except for his "run" on the broken play.)

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had to bring this thread back. Maybe we need to get Brett riled up again. Let's get some reporter to tell him his legs are to old and I bet he'll run for 2 td's next game. At firs I thought the weather was a poor exuse for the Redskins game but looking at the last 2 weeks his balls have looked a lot more crisp (You know what I mean) Maybe it was just a coincedental

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
the last 2 weeks his balls have looked a lot more crisp (You know what I mean)

Yes, we do know what you mean. Nice of you to notice
I was thinking the same thing......but wasn't going to say it!
(Thanks for doing it for me!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:
(I think they have a spray for that now........) :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Favre's a washed-up, old hack...start Rodgers!!!...::::::end sarcasm::::::
I wish i could find the "Favre's washed up" threads that were prevelant before the season started. I kept saying that i thought he still had "it", and should keep playing as long as he still has "it". And so far he sure has done nothing to make me lose faith in him!

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauEast said:
Yeah, Favre's a washed-up, old hack...start Rodgers!!!...::::::end sarcasm::::::
I wish i could find the "Favre's washed up" threads that were prevelant before the season started. I kept saying that i thought he still had "it", and should keep playing as long as he still has "it". And so far he sure has done nothing to make me lose faith in him!

Just do a search on Troms prev posts :)

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess the part that is really boggling my mind is that even in his younger days, receivers would have to do some sort of adjustment on his long balls. But these last two weeks they have been full-on-target, in stride perfect!

Grandpa is on FIRE!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts