Wow - check this out ...

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm astounded that Packer fans - who are routinely labeled as a "knowledgeable" lot - would waste time whining, complaining and crying over officiating. Do these people actually believe somewhere in their mind that all the whining in the world WILL change the outcome of the game?

I mean, what a colossal waste of time, ya know? Grow up! Act like men for Christ's sakes and be dignified. Every year some fan base has to lose and every year the Peanut Gallery comes alive with the "blame the officials" ********. However, for as long as whining as occurred, the NFL has NEVER changed the outcome of the game.

So, I ask again politely: Why in the HELL would anybody in their right minds complain and whine and cry over something that WILL NEVER BE CHANGED???

Good...freakin'.....Lord?!?!?!

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess you must like teams winning dirty 2 back to back plays of Rogers being hit and no calls BS

i suppose you believe this is the first time in the history of the nfl a call has been missed? and the missed call, for the first time EVER, resulted in the other team winning? really?

otherwise, it just sounds like a sour grapes.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a place to vent... so that is what we are doing... if you guys dont like it there are several other threads for you to view!

Well, then, do it in somebody else's thread, capeesh??? You whiny little bastards have hijacked my thread, which was supposed to be about the level of respect Rodgers has garnered from one of the best defenders in the game.

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, then, do it in somebody else's thread, capeesh??? You whiny little bastards have hijacked my thread, which was supposed to be about the level of respect Rodgers has garnered from one of the best defenders in the game.

word. +1

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
WTF did you expect?? everyone to be all jolly like your *** about the non call and a loss??? I mean what the **** dude... you should have known this was going to happen... deal with it! Or ask the MODS to close your precious little thread and I will create one entitled "Is Mike Adams still holding on to Rodgers facemask?" You know what its already done....

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow that is a great article and shows some massive respect for an outstanding athlete.

I sure as hell am glad to see him in green and gold, and I can't wait to see the future with him running things!

GO PACK GO!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i suppose you believe this is the first time in the history of the nfl a call has been missed? and the missed call, for the first time EVER, resulted in the other team winning? really?

otherwise, it just sounds like a sour grapes.
Well when it happens to another team, who cares? Right?
But when it's the team your rooting for and it happens on the last chance in a playoff game, believe me, you'd be ranting about it too.

I dunno what your favorite team is hummy, but if this had happened to Burnt and the Queens, you wouldn't just say "Hey. That was great defense." when those missed calls happened.
It's those bad calls that tainted it for us. If they hadn't happened then we would talk about the good defense/lousy O-line on that last play.

Us Packer fans are still shocked about it. We're not over it.
If you don't want to read about it then you can always leave this forum and find a Farv/Viqueens one to rant about this too.

Members online

Latest posts