Votes: 9 10.2%
  • No, we're not making the playoffs

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunshine,
I'll admit my attempt at being humorous wasn't a hit, but there is a lot of season left and you must know the NFC North is a crazy division where anything can and usually will happen. The drama comes out in some way, shape or form for Minnesota. I still don't think we have seen the best game out of the Packers either. I am counting on them getting it together in the next few games and hopefully start to get in sync. thanks.

DS

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunshine,
I'll admit my attempt at being humorous wasn't a hit, but there is a lot of season left and you must know the NFC North is a crazy division where anything can and usually will happen. The drama comes out in some way, shape or form for Minnesota. I still don't think we have seen the best game out of the Packers either. I am counting on them getting it together in the next few games and hopefully start to get in sync. thanks.

DS

Nah, I was just in a bad mood after a meeting at work, i need to learn not to respond to things when I'm a little off. That's on me, not you.

As for the Packers, I'm certainly with you in hoping that the Packers can pull ahead. I'm hoping that in game review this week McCarthy will realize how much better the offense was when he wasn't calling the the same, predictable and inefficient offense that he's been playing for most of the past year. If he realizes that then I think the Packers can do much better; unfortunately I would have thought McCarthy would see the issues before now so I don't know that he'll change his stripes anytime soon.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this game tomorrow could be a defining game on this season. If we win, I feel like it gets us over that mental hump that we need. Both teams need this game tomorrow because with Philly likely to get the W against Washington, Dallas would fall a half game behind them in what looks like it's gonna be race for the East between those 2, and of course we gotta be there whenever Minny gets derailed.

If we win tomorrow, we'll be 8-2 by the end of week 11 I'd be willing to bet on, because out of the next 5 opponents, all except Atlanta are scrubs.

Meantime, while Minny is off this week, some notable scoring predictions

Buffalo 27 San Francisco 10
Jacksonville 34 Chicago 21
Detroit 30 LA 23 (well could go either way, but wouldn't trust Jeff Fisher on the road)
Pittsburgh 24 Miami 21
New England 31 Cincinnati 0
New Orleans 20 Carolina 17
Baltimore 23 NYG 10
Tennessee 10 Cleveland 9
Philadelphia 33 Washington 17
Oakland 38 Kansas City 24
Green Bay 31 Dallas 28
Atlanta 56 Seattle 17
Houston 28 Indianapolis 6
Arizona 26 NYJ 3

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Riiiight. As usual, the Seahawks suck and are headed for disaster. I've heard the song before.

Hey, I owned everyone when I said the Panthers were gonna suck this year, I was so right that right now, opposing QBs are practically playing Madden against them and they're gonna be 1-15 bad if this keeps up.

I'm going to be right about the beatdown Atlanta is gonna put on the seachickens today and make Las Vegas look like such fools I could make the whole city go bankrupt with my predictions.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also think I'll be right because Kam Chancellor and Clark are out today, that's VERY VERY bad when you're going up against the an offense that's as good as the 2007 Patriots and even better, Ryan's going to break all of Tom Brady's records this year.