why matt flynn?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
the_truth said:
Where is the back up running back? or a running back that can start?

you can't bet on Ryan, even though I like him. People said the same about Gaddo.

so where is the depth on this team?

Ryan Grant will be our starting RB.
Back ups will be Brandon Jackson and DeShawn Wynn.

Jackson came on strong when he had room to run and Wynn will be a better player this year. Watch and you will see.

Noah Herron figures into the mix as well. I think he and Jackson will duke it out for 3rd down back. Whichever is better on special teams will probably win out.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drafting Brian Brohm is an insult to Ingle Martin. This is an outrage.

All Kidding aside I trust Ted Thompson; hes a great G.M.

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im liking the draft so far....you people judge too quickly....and Why the WRs?....maybe TT knows something we dont....im sure he knows what hes doing.

And saying he doesnt know what hes doing late in the draft? what about mason crosby, and Wynn in the 6th and 7th last year? and jolly the year before?

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His thinking future ... his hoping MM can develop them ... they put him on pre-season if he plays good alot of teams would be interested *that means they would trade for him* ... or just in case his two first options do end up busts wich are highly doubtful we have a third case scenario ... good pick but could of been a better team need pick

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a seventh round pick that'll be used to provide depth to a position of need. Uhh...did I miss something?

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kurt Warner couldn't even get drafted, he seemed to turn out fine. You never know, that's the point.

Members online

Latest posts