Why are people calling the Jags game easy?!?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Passenger: Excuse me stewardess, I speak jive.
Attendant: Ohhhh, good.
Passenger: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Attendant: Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine.
Passenger: Jus' hang loose blooood. She goona catch up on the'rebound a de medcide.
Jiveman #2: What it is big mamma, my mamma didn't raise no dummy, I dug her rap.
Passenger: Cut me som' slak' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive *** dude don got no brains anyhow.
One of my favorite moments from one of my favorite movies.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
They're calling it easy because they're not playing in the game personally. It's easy to talk when you're not the guy getting the snot kicked out of him.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're calling it easy because they're not playing in the game personally. It's easy to talk when you're not the guy getting the snot kicked out of him.
Exactamundo!

This relates to your point starting at 0:30
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Classic trap game. One thing most people forget is how the "mighty" Packers were humbled this year when all they thought they had to do was show up and win.
The Packers defense is racked with injuries, two wide receivers are out, as is John Kuhn.
This is no walkover, and if the Packers come in sleepwalking, as they have done a few times this season, there could be a surprise. If the Jags defense can keep the game close....10-7 or something like that...it could be interesting in the fourth quarte.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Passenger: Excuse me stewardess, I speak jive.
Attendant: Ohhhh, good.
Passenger: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Attendant: Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine.
Passenger: Jus' hang loose blooood. She goona catch up on the'rebound a de medcide.
Jiveman #2: What it is big mamma, my mamma didn't raise no dummy, I dug her rap.
Passenger: Cut me som' slak' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive *** dude don got no brains anyhow.
You mean this?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You mean this?
This explains the origin for that scene.
Trivia: The filmakers, Zucker, Abrahms and Zucker are from Wisconsin.
They even attended the UW in Madison and had some kind of theatre group known as The Kentucky Fried Theatre.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

At least Jones Drew isn`t playing, that gives us a fighting chance. Is Jordy Nelson definately out ??

Members online

Latest posts