Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

• No One, He'll Retire

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Las Vegas Raiders

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Another NFL Team

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Work on your reading comprehension, I had another poster nice enough to point that out and I corrected it in my next post.

So anyway, back to your math skills. How did you come up with 30% of QBs appearing in Super Bowls are named Brady? New Brady Bunch math on your part Alice?
well… apparently 9.6% = 30% in his math class.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
well… apparently 9.6% = 30% in his math class.
LOL....I didn't want to give him the number!!! But I doubt he sees your post. So I will still ask for it and fun fact, after this year, it will be 9.4%, since Brady got knocked out the same weekend as Rodgers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Brady's likely retirement would make Rodgers more inclined to stay in Green Bay? That would make the path to the Super Bowl a whole lot easier in the NFC, especially considering in the AFC West, he'd be dealing with a couple of top QBs.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I wonder if Brady's likely retirement would make Rodgers more inclined to stay in Green Bay? That would make the path to the Super Bowl a whole lot easier in the NFC, especially considering in the AFC West, he'd be dealing with a couple of top QBs.
I doubt he worries about the path to winning the Superbowl and having to go through Brady to do it. Last season was the first time in Rodgers career that a Brady led team knocked him off that path. Seems his concern should be playing well and to be surrounded by enough talent to win a Super Bowl. 3 out of the 4 teams that are left, are teams that the Packers beat this season and the 4th one, he didn't play against. He and the Packers have had many opportunities to win Superbowls, probably more than most QB's get during a career. Only problem, just one year did everything go just right to do it.

Reaction score

Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?​

Who gives a shlt until Rodgers makes a announcement

We blame the news media for all this speculation,
and what are we doing here??

The Packer season is over go have sex.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like AR is insisting on a package deal including Davante and MVS. From the Browns Wire via Yahoo:

If this is true AR is an absolute fool. Next thing we know he'll demand the acquiring team to also trade for GB's entire offensive line. LOL

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?​

Who gives a shlt until Rodgers makes a announcement

We blame the news media for all this speculation,
and what are we doing here??

The Packer season is over go have sex.
Have fun...wash your hand when you are done.

If you don't like conversations about things having to do with the unknown, why are you here and why make all the threads that you make (18 such threads in the last year)?

Last edited:

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I want to leave as I hate the fact that in GB an atmosphere of mediocrity has prevented me from winning a SB"

demands that any acquiring team also signs the most average WR in packer history

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tend to think that we've won our last Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers and that delaying his departure will mostly hurt this team's ultimate recovery.

Aaron Rodgers is the best pure passer that I have ever seen, but he's never been a great situational quarterback. He'll make throws that say Tom Brady could only ever make in his dreams. But Tom Brady is the one you'd rather have when your offense needs a completion on 3rd and 6 with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter, by a wide margin.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have fun...wash your hand when you are done.

If you don't like conversations about things having to do with the unknown, why are you here and why make all the threads that you make (18 such threads in the last year)?

No, here we should only regurgitate what explicit statements are made by players. No speculation on the Packer board, no intuition either. This should be a dry news ticker like website.

Also never talk to other forum members, eyes forward Poker.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I tend to think that we've won our last Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers and that delaying his departure will mostly hurt this team's ultimate recovery.
There is some definite truth to this, but cap issues aside, he definitely gives you your best shot until he leaves the game. I don't think Aaron Rodgers is really the problem for the Packers right now, its how do they keep Aaron Rodgers and keep a competitive team. If the Packers had $40 M in cap space, I don't think this discussion takes place. Rodgers stays in GB, they sign Davante to a huge deal, hire a new special teams coach and fill a few holes with FA signings, trades or draft picks.

Basically, what I am saying is that Aaron Rodgers isn't the one that is necessarily triggering the "its time to move on from him and rebuild." However, if he doesn't want to stay in GB, than yes, he is triggering it.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is some definite truth to this, but cap issues aside, he definitely gives you your best shot until he leaves the game. I don't think Aaron Rodgers is really the problem for the Packers right now, its how do they keep Aaron Rodgers and keep a competitive team. If the Packers had $40 M in cap space, I don't think this discussion takes place. Rodgers stays in GB, they sign Davante to a huge deal, hire a new special teams coach and fill a few holes with FA signings, trades or draft picks.

Basically, what I am saying is that Aaron Rodgers isn't the one that is necessarily triggering the "its time to move on from him and rebuild." However, if he doesn't want to stay in GB, than yes, he is triggering it.

Well I think he has a tendency to get impatient in big moments kinda like Burt after MHs departure. Only where Favre used to force balls into tight coverage Aaron tends to wait for his routes to develop only to come under heavy pressure or get sacked. I do wonder if, despite the pressure, he couldnt have played faster against SF.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he wants out I'd look for trading partners. Of course I tend to think we need about one more year to evaluate Love before making a decision, we still don't know what we have with him. Typically it takes about 3 years for guys from smaller conferences to "get it" in the NFL.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If he wants out I'd look for trading partners. Of course I tend to think we need about one more year to evaluate Love before making a decision, we still don't know what we have with him. Typically it takes about 3 years for guys from smaller conferences to "get it" in the NFL.
There is no doubt in my mind, if he wants out, you make that happen. You don't want a lame duck, disgruntled QB. I still haven't heard/read the numbers on how much cap savings the Packers will benefit from if he retires VS him being traded. That has to become part of the thought process for the Packers too. He gave the Packers the parameters in which he would consider staying "he wants no part of a rebuild." The Packers should discuss what that actually means to him, but if they can't do it, time to do what is best for The Green Bay Packers, not necessarily what is best for Aaron Rodgers.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Well I think he has a tendency to get impatient in big moments kinda like Burt after MHs departure. Only where Favre used to force balls into tight coverage Aaron tends to wait for his routes to develop only to come under heavy pressure or get sacked. I do wonder if, despite the pressure, he couldnt have played faster against SF.
Teams like the 49'ers have been trouble for Rodgers and the Packers offense. This isn't an anomaly over one game. Look back at all the games where the Packers were blown out by teams. The other teams front 7 totally beat the Packers OL all day and made Rodgers very uncomfortable in the pocket. It is a consistent part of the formula that beats the Rodgers run offense, nothing new.

I am anxious to watch them play the Rams tomorrow. I think the Rams OL is a bit better than the one the Packers put on the field last week, but Rodgers is a better QB than Stafford. Also, throw in they aren't playing in freezing conditions with snow coming down.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind, if he wants out, you make that happen. You don't want a lame duck, disgruntled QB. I still haven't heard/read the numbers on how much cap savings the Packers will benefit from if he retires VS him being traded. That has to become part of the thought process for the Packers too. He gave the Packers the parameters in which he would consider staying "he wants no part of a rebuild." The Packers should discuss what that actually means to him, but if they can't do it, time to do what is best for The Green Bay Packers, not necessarily what is best for Aaron Rodgers.

Thing is I dont think the Packers need to rebuild, more like they need to reload. We have our stud Defensive front players in Gary and Clark tied up for a couple more years, Stokes looks promising Savage is a good player and Alexander obviously needs to be resigned.

On offense I think you have a pretty good offensive core between Jones, Dillon, Myers Jenkins and Tonyan. Lazard isnt a great number 2 or 3 but he adds value with his unique ability and physicality. We could use a couple good wide receiver prospects and the line could use some reinforcement but I dont think it would take all that much capital to build a good surrounding cast for a qb to play with.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teams like the 49'ers have been trouble for Rodgers and the Packers offense. This isn't an anomaly over one game. Look back at all the games where the Packers were blown out by teams. The other teams front 7 totally beat the Packers OL all day and made Rodgers very uncomfortable in the pocket. It is a consistent part of the formula that beats the Rodgers run offense, nothing new.

I am anxious to watch them play the Rams tomorrow. I think the Rams OL is a bit better than the one the Packers put on the field last week, but Rodgers is a better QB than Stafford. Also, throw in they aren't playing in freezing conditions with snow coming down.

Right its not an anomaly he's wilted from defenses exactly like this in multiple post seasons. He hasnt been able to rally the offense with transcendent play in the POs at least not since 2010.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Thing is I dont think the Packers need to rebuild, more like they need to reload. We have our stud Defensive front players in Gary and Clark tied up for a couple more years, Stokes looks promising Savage is a good player and Alexander obviously needs to be resigned.

On offense I think you have a pretty good offensive core between Jones, Dillon, Myers Jenkins and Tonyan. Lazard isnt a great number 2 or 3 but he adds value with his unique ability and physicality. We could use a couple good wide receiver prospects and the line could use some reinforcement but I dont think it would take all that much capital to build a good surrounding cast for a qb to play with.
Really hard to reload when your cap situation looks like the Packers. Add to that that you have a WR that wants to become the highest paid at his position and a QB that nobody, including that QB seems to know what his future in GB looks like.

Pretty much everything the Packers do in the next 4 months will be determined by what they and Rodgers decide to do.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Right its not an anomaly he's wilted from defenses exactly like this in multiple post seasons. He hasnt been able to rally the offense with transcendent play in the POs at least not since 2010.
By using the term "wilted", what are you intending to show or say? That he stops trying in those situations? His skill level has been overinflated and he really is a below average QB? He doesn't like to get hit or sacked? He is a better QB when the pocket is clean? There is no question Rodgers is a better QB when he has time to throw, but so are most QB's. Maybe he plays better if the OL plays better, Dillon doesn't get hurt, the weather is different, the Defense makes a mistake or 2, etc. He was 1 of 46 Packer players suited up for the game, he didn't fumble the ball or throw an interception, yet some still want to say the loss is on him.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Work on your reading comprehension, I had another poster nice enough to point that out and I corrected it in my next post.

So anyway, back to your math skills. How did you come up with 30% of QBs appearing in Super Bowls are named Brady? New Brady Bunch math on your part Alice?

To be honest I thought he had appeared in 11 but lets go with 10…. 21 Super Bowls since he came along 10/42 ~ 24%. BTW I’m sorry you feel the need to take this all as personal and get insulting. You must have a very frustrating empty life if this is what it takes to try to make you feel good. I hope things get better for you!!

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest I thought he had appeared in 11 but lets go with 10…. 21 Super Bowls since he came along 10/42 ~ 24%. BTW I’m sorry you feel the need to take this all as personal and get insulting. You must have a very frustrating empty life if this is what it takes to try to make you feel good. I hope things get better for you!!
Also 30% of QBs appearing in Super Bowls have been named brady
There was nothing in your original statement limiting it to “since he came along” You made a blanket definitive statement that was very wrong. Sorry you didn’t say what you meant but I don’t think you can blame others for not assuming you had any idea what you were talking about.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
LOL....oh so now you are changing it to "21 Superbowls since he came along". Here is your original post.:
Also 30% of QBs appearing in Super Bowls have been named brady

I asked you to check your math. If you think that is a personal attack, so be it. IF you think I have a "frustrating empty life", your opinion of my life is as good as your math.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
There was nothing in your original statement limiting it to “since he came along” You made a blanket definitive statement that was very wrong. Sorry you didn’t say what you meant but I don’t think you can blame others for not assuming you had any idea what you were talking about.
Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that, for a second I though I was just blinded by my frustrating empty life.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that, for a second I though I was just blinded by my frustrating empty life.
lol. What’s funny is that i’ve had him on ignore for quite some time after his completely vile post he made following Ted Thompson’s death. The ignore feature isn’t good for much, and I usually read them anyway but it helps me remember what kind of a person he is.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
lol. What’s funny is that i’ve had him on ignore for quite some time after his completely vile post he made following Ted Thompson’s death. The ignore feature isn’t good for much, and I usually read them anyway but it helps me remember what kind of a person he is.
I am about ready to follow you with that ignore. I tried, but sometimes you just cant fix....