Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
That's just SO SO SO ridiculous!!! Yes WI does get it's share of snow BUT when you have the Packers that makes up for it totally!!! IF your not a Packers fan(your crazy if your not)then think of snow sleddin',snow ball fights,u can plant bermuda grass so it'll die sooner & u won't hafta cut ur grass as much. I could go on & on But the Packers says it all!
Ahhh romantics. The Packers didn't make up for miserable winters in the 70's and 80's. What's grass? Oh that's right. Besides the inhaling kind there is a spindly weed growing in my dandelion patch aka lawn. I heard about it.

OP
OP
GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Looking to move up there the end of Aug. or the 1st week of Sept. at the latest. Sooner if possible. I found the house I want. In all seriousness I asked God for a house by Lambeau Field. One became available so I asked God that whoever looks at it won't want it. As soon as I can sell my house & get things in order I'm there.
Did you make an offer on the house yet?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you get to see the inside pics?
Yes. It has 3 bdrms 2 baths fenced in back yard .2 acres which is really about all the yard I want. Less to mow. 1941 sq. ft. Just by guesstimating I figure I should be able to fit at least 10 cars in my yard(this of course includes my drive way) & about 3 maybe 4 in front of my house.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. It has 3 bdrms 2 baths fenced in back yard .2 acres which is really about all the yard I want. Less to mow. 1941 sq. ft. Just by guesstimating I figure I should be able to fit at least 10 cars in my yard(this of course includes my drive way) & about 3 maybe 4 in front of my house.
Just think what we could make if Green Bay was big enough to hold a Super Bowl. You could charge upwards of $500 per car. In SB XLV I heard the Cowboy Stadium parking lot was charging as much as $700+ to park in the parking lot. I spkoke w/the NFL headquarters about a month ago & they said Green Bay isn't big enough to host a SB

D

Dan115

Just think what we could make if Green Bay was big enough to hold a Super Bowl. You could charge upwards of $500 per car. In SB XLV I heard the Cowboy Stadium parking lot was charging as much as $700+ to park in the parking lot. I spkoke w/the NFL headquarters about a month ago & they said Green Bay isn't big enough to host a SB

What did the NFL say about your toilet paper?

OP
OP
GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
My car is kind of big so maybe only 9.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still looking. Right now my problem is that if I send my resume & give my phone number they'll see it as a TN # & not local so I'll be looked over. Any suggestions are welcome

OP
OP
GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Declaring that you live in Tennessee might be a better option than saying you're a wondering nomad. If you have good references in TN, I don't see why it would matter if you live there and are now moving to Green Bay.
Side note....im in Mexico right now and have decided that I DON'T want to live in Green Bay anymore!!!!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Declaring that you live in Tennessee might be a better option than saying you're a wondering nomad. If you have good references in TN, I don't see why it would matter if you live there and are now moving to Green Bay.
Side note....im in Mexico right now and have decided that I DON'T want to live in Green Bay anymore!!!!
So you have a house 30 min from Lambeau to unload correct? I know of someone who says he is moving to the area later this year.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Still looking. Right now my problem is that if I send my resume & give my phone number they'll see it as a TN # & not local so I'll be looked over. Any suggestions are welcome
Do a quick trip to GB area to get a PO box. Forward all mail from it to Tenn. Get a prepaid phone while in GB to get a local number. Use that for job calls.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's cold in GB this week. I can't believe I came home for spring break... Cudahy is warmer than this right now!

Members online

Latest posts