Who Do You Hate?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don't teach, or preach, "hate". That's for other forums, radical Islam, etc.
But we definitely dislike some teams, some players.

Who's on your list?

Here's mine.

1. Vikings if they're good. Now, no worries
  2. Bears if they're good
  3. Patriots. Can't stand them at all. They were gifted their 1st Super Bowl. Their other 2 were because their kicker was so clutch. If they had Scott Norwood, Belichick is just Marv Levy.
  4. Belichick
  5. Brady
  6. James Harrison
  7. Eagles fans
  8. Suh
  9. Louis Delmas
  10. Eli Manning

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Jay Cutler
2. Miami Dolphins who live in Jersey
3. Fox Pre-game show/ Announcers
4. Chris Carter
5. Minn. Vikings
6. Arrogant NY Jets fans
7. Tony Romo
8. Jared Allen
9. Dallas Cowboys
10. D. McNabb

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Jay Cutler
2. Miami Dolphins who live in Jersey
3. Fox Pre-game show/ Announcers
4. Chris Carter
5. Minn. Vikings
6. Arrogant NY Jets fans
7. Tony Romo
8. Jared Allen
9. Dallas Cowboys
10. D. McNabb
i forgot jared allen.
good call.

guacamole, fear not.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Red Sox
Yankees
ESPN
"how every decent player is <the greatest>"
My daughter's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd boyfriends when she hasn't started dating yet (she's 9)
Knicks
Cowboys
Bears (but not payton34)
Every Packer that played for the Vikings afterwards

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My gf is a bears fans and her first answer was cutler.

The rest of her list:
Belichick
Patriots
Jerry Jones and his stadium
Vikings
Tim Tebow fans

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears
Meatball Bears fans
The nickname Tom Terrific
Vick outside of the 60 minutes he plays football each week

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Bears,
Favre in any other uniform than the Packers,
Any established good Packer player on any other team.
Cowboys
Packers losses,
Peppers
Urlacher
Any QB on the Vikings or Bears they go through too many of them to list. :)
Jarret Bush - This one is stretching it

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
The Bears, the dump they call a stadium, their wagon-jumping fans, their toilet seat logo, the ****** vendors who provide sustenance to their fans, the people who named their son/coach after Thurston Howell's wife, any molecule that had previously been a moth or a mushroom that died, lost it's way and become one that makes up Jay Cutler, speed limit signs with Lance Briggs' number on them, the Interstate system that allows people donning Bears' team colors to race north and ruin the pristine landscape of our lovely state and the football gods who continually give the team the luck they've thrived on for years.
I don't hate the ViQueens, I pity them and their fans. If you pay money to wear purple, you're either gay or a Queens fan. How horrible it must be to keep picking from the Packers trash pile trying to get just a touch of the Packers magic to find that there is no such luck in MinnySoda. Once you cross the Mississippi and don purple you're just another in a long line of losers. I suppose it should flatter us that this team considers our cast offs the best they can get. It's hard to argue with the thought process, we are 13 times champs.
Cowboys. Give me a break! Will someone please offer a huge amount of picks and/or money to get Tony Romo the hell out of there? It's no fun hating with all your heart if there's one little glimmer. Arrogance run amok, a STAR for a logo? lol. They have never been America's team and even if they were, the Packers are the World's team. Owned by an arrogant billionaire owner, who identifies with Dallass unless you don't know a damned thing about American football? Hey, might as well have put a sun with little cheery sunbeams on their helmets. How pathetic.
Pate-ree-nots. Another arrogant display. The media still fawns over them even though they've done nothing in the playoffs since they've been exposed and caught cheating. Now they want to glorify the coach who presided over this with a mini-series about his life as a coach? Hey, let's make sure to make a DVD and pass it on to every high school coach out there so they know how important it is to win at all costs, heck, even at the sacrifice of teaching young people about honor and dignity and honest hard work. Yea, I hate this team.
Rex Ryan: This isn't the WWF, it's the NFL. I know, I know, he produces, but still, somebody should slap his fat face and tell him to act like a head coach. Honestly, I really, really hate what he represents, coaches without dignity. It's only one step from him to a parody. I hope every week to see him fail because he drags the status of the game down. I don't even have a dislike for the Jets.
Last: Phillyphucklove. This is arguably the worst the league has to offer. No visitor wants to go see a game there. Nobody outside of Philly likes this team. You all know how classy some fans are here (New Orleans) but these guys suuuuuuck. I don't care one whit that they signed the best FA in this year. I like the coaching staff, but the NFL should blackball scummy cities like this. Trash central in the NFL.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I don't hate many people but I realllllly dislike Joe Buck as an announcer. He just strikes me as a "sports *****." He'll announce for anything, kind of like Costas. I feel sorry for Troy Aikman, since he has to deal with his *** every week. To make matters worse, he is probably going to be announcing the Packers / Bears game.

TheDreamDoctor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Rex Ryan and the jets
2. The steelers
3. The Bears
4. The Patriots
5. Cam Newton! im not ready to jump on this cam newton bandwagon yet! he has thrown for 400+ yards in the first two games yeah thats impressive but there was ****** coverage in each game and alot of his receivers were WIDE open get off your high horse someone will show you a thing or two soon.
6. Jay Cutler
7. Jay Cutler... because... **** him

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do I REALLY ****ing hate with a passion???

1). Vikings and their idiot moronic fanbase that exists. Yes they actually exist in Maryland, and became fans when they were sucking off Adrian Peterson so basically bandwagon. I know a kid who is a Vikings fan, and believes that Green Bay is just a notch above West Virginia. He curses at the Packers ANY chance he gets, and I've just **** slapped him numerous times. All the Vikings are is a team that wants to be the Packers. No tradition, and zero history and boorish fans. Cheap stadium as well, and I HATE HATE John Randle probably the most. That dude was a total loudmouth, motorbreathing ork to the core. Reminds me of their stupid fanbase that has no room to ever talk badly about the Packers.

2). Da Bears: Pretty much I am the only one with sense in my family. Half of them are Butt hole Bears fans. That team smells and smell as if a Bear took a huge giant dump on them

3). The Lions LOL. So ok they have the number one defense now?!?!? LOL!!!!!! Good lord wait till when they come back down to reality.

4). Cowboys fans, and a majority of the NFC East in general. Redskins fans are delusional. Eagles fans are just ******. Cowboys fans are some of the most dumb, unemployed jackasses on the planet. I hope we keep destroying them every single season.

5). Baltimurdah Ravens fans. Do you live in Baltimore? Do you experience these jackasses going at it on a daily basis. Ravens fans tell me that Joe Succo is better than Aaron Rodgers! Oh oh my favorite "Ray Lewis reinvented the game OOOOOOOOHHHHYEEEEEAH Ravens comin to getcha!!!!! in a macho man randy savage voice!!!" Good lord shave that unibrow off boy and win a championship like Arod has. The more that unibrow grows the more that trophy case wont either. I laughed my *** off when that team got owned by the Titans today. LOL yeah with another Packer reject Matt Hassleback beating them at their own game. How can these idiots tell me my team sucks when they lost to the Titans.

6). Philadelphia Eagles: Dream Team please. They bought all those players so they think they can match us. Dog Killer as QB, white trash for fans, and flat out stupid players. Nuff said don't feel like wasting my energy on those moronic turd eaters.

7). Lastly: Washington Redskins. Do their fans honestly believe that Rex Grossman is any good LOL.

Staff online

Members online