what packer jersey's do you own?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Oh yeah I have a 1988? 5 stripes G practice jersey #16, I think Randy Wrights?

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was the EPIC SAN DIEGO TAILGATE. We had well over 100 people there, from Canada, Mexico, and Half the states including Alsaka. What a Party and what a game. I will never do it again but it was one hell of a day. That's me wearing 90. I was a lineman so I wear the numbers of the big men.
thats cool..it was a good game btwn the pack and the chargers that day...I was a TE in college so when I wear Jerseys its usually a 89 bavaro one.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Rodgers Home/Away/Acme/Probowl
Woodson Away
Matthews Away
Driver Home
Jennings Home Signed
Hornung Home M&N Signed
Hornung Away M&N
Reggie White Away
Barnett Away
The Drew Home

Favre Home/Away/75th Throwback/Southern Miss (All in suitcase somewhere in storage)

Reaction score
If I listed signed, I would literally be typing forever.
Nonsigned:
Collins
Driver
Woodson
Rodgers
Jennings
Nelson
Favre

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers Home/Away/Acme/Probowl
Woodson Away
Matthews Away
Driver Home
Jennings Home Signed
Hornung Home M&N Signed
Hornung Away M&N
Reggie White Away
Barnett Away
The Drew Home

Favre Home/Away/75th Throwback/Southern Miss (All in suitcase somewhere in storage)
the horning away one sounds cool..im a big notre dame fan..so im a fan of his.

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Home:

Lofton
Starr
Favre

Away:

Rodgers
Nitschke (the Mitchell and Ne$$ one - it was a gift.)

I'm clearly way behind most people here!
yo thats rite..I forgot about james lofton thats badass though...i always think of him as a Buffalo Bill...anyone have an 81 kemp jersey now that would be different.

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for making me spit my coke on the keyboard of my computer ..............:) Laughing here.. You know me too well...In that regard.
lol..no dude you made me re think my jesrey woredrobe when u stated that u have all authentic jerseys...my Armstead jersey doesnt seem as cool now.

FearThePack

13x World Champs!
Reaction score
replica Greg Jennings. I wear it so often that it's really worn down. My parents noticed that and apparently ordered me a new one.:) authentic I think. Not here yet though...

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Authentic:
Jennings - 2 away (one is signed and neatly put away)
Rodgers - red practice jersey, away jersey, throwback jersey
Favre - away

Replicas:
Favre - home (quietly tucked away in my closet)
Rodgers - home
Matthews - away

I usually wear my Rodgers replica jersey to avoid wear and tear on my authentic jerseys (when I was in high school, I had a kid put gum on one of my authentic jerseys on a Bears/Packers game day - I lived in Illinois at the time, so it was a bitter Bear fan. So now I'm paranoid about wearing my good jerseys out and about :() But lately I've been wearing my authentic Jennings jersey when with friends and family - and I love it :)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I usually wear my Rodgers replica jersey to avoid wear and tear on my authentic jerseys (when I was in high school, I had a kid put gum on one of my authentic jerseys on a Bears/Packers game day - I lived in Illinois at the time, so it was a bitter Bear fan. So now I'm paranoid about wearing my good jerseys out and about :() But lately I've been wearing my authentic Jennings jersey when with friends and family - and I love it :)

I wear my fake jerseys out and about for similar reasons. Don't even want the replica's to be ruined. Does anyone wear any of those designer jerseys, like the black Rodgers?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Authentic or replica?

The Lofton is vintage...different than the current authentics, so I don't really know how to answer that one. Otherwise, the Starr is the Ice Bowl special edition one they did (much like a Mitchell & Ness) the Nitschke is the white M&N, the Rodgers autherntic (I have his red replica practice jersey too). The Favre jersey is a replica jersey and I almost forgot I had it. : )

Not very impressive, but I do have a Vince Lombardi autograph that makes up for my lousy jersey collection!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reggie White
Jordy Nelson

I also have one of Andy Reid's official coaches' sweatshirts that I bought at his yard sale when Philly hired him.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Though I've been a fan since the early 70's when I was a kid, I only have a single jersey-- Woodson's #21. Just got it this Christmas from my daughter. Authentic. Home. Love it.

Have always owned lots of GBP T-shirts, sweatshirts and caps throughout my life. A ton of autographs, too. But, no jerseys. Strange. No cheesehead either. Hope that admission doesn't get me kicked out of the club.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bart Starr, and "he who shall not be named". I was hoping for a Matthews jersey for Christmas, but it didn't materialize. :(

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The Lofton is vintage...different than the current authentics, so I don't really know how to answer that one. Otherwise, the Starr is the Ice Bowl special edition one they did (much like a Mitchell & Ness) the Nitschke is the white M&N, the Rodgers autherntic (I have his red replica practice jersey too). The Favre jersey is a replica jersey and I almost forgot I had it. : )

Not very impressive, but I do have a Vince Lombardi autograph that makes up for my lousy jersey collection!

;) Lets just say the Lofton is authentic. Just because a jersey is screen printed on, depending on the era does not mean its a replica, we didn't go to with tackle twill till I think 1994.

Members online

Latest posts