What does Aaron Rodgers shout before every play?

7Squared

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre and Rodgers have been using the same cadence for a very long time. It's always "Green 18..." then really fast "Green 18 SET!!!", and the ball is snapped. You guys always snap the ball on "Set". Then every once in a while Rodgers will yell "Set!" really loud, but not snap the ball.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had that been an INT by Harrell I'd say cut that man but it was D pass INT

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't let that mistake happen again buggybill............not until next time anyway

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I tell people. I promise I'll never do it again,until next time

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was on the Dan Lebotard show early his week and He was asked to either use Stugotz or Lobos in his presnap call. He said he would, saying it would be easier to work in Lobos but did not rule out using Stugotz.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

This season it may be "For God sake, I`m gonna die, and who do I throw this ball to !" :whistling:

H

HardRightEdge

No he`s not, he`s a very naughty boy !
It's tongue in cheek.

When receivers can't get open, drop balls, and don't make any difficult catches, he's a bum with his mind polluted by a succubus girlfriend. Bench him? Indeed.

When he starts getting some help, from the players and the game plan, he's a 100+ passer and fans ponder what was wrong in the first place?

Nothing was wrong. He was the best in the game then and is the best in the game now.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing was wrong. He was the best in the game then and is the best in the game now.
Yeah.
So good that he would do a hard count for drawing the defense offsides and get a free play.
Honestly.
Don't wimp out and just play the game.
Refs should blow it dead instead of letting him throw.
Anyway, the hard count is not working this year.
Thankfully.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah.
So good that he would do a hard count for drawing the defense offsides and get a free play.
Honestly.
Thankfully.

The hard count did give the Packers a first down late vs the Eagles on 3rd and 5.

Don't remember other instances of it helping, but I can't see how it's a good thing it hasn't worked as much as it used to.

H

HardRightEdge

Yeah.
Honestly.
Thankfully.
If that's you biggest complaint....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts