What are you doing Draft Day?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That drives me crazy. WHY 15 minutes? I can see why they GIVE them that much time, but WHY do they use ALL of it? I mean, don't they already KNOW who they are gonna pick by the time their number comes up? They should be able to have the whole first round DONE in an hour!
I know......it must be for TV time or something.
AND to stretch out the whole thing for DAYS!!!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheer up Cheesey, next year, you won't have to wait at all for the Packers first round pick. :thumbsup:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never watched the draft, and I won't watch it this year either. I don't have anything against it, it's just that I always have something better to do and I don't have the patience. I would enjoy it if there wasn't so much time between picks.

On Saturday I'll be visiting friends in Quinnesec, Kingsford, and Iron Mountain, Michigan. I even have a date, which almost never happens. Hey, I bet she would be really impressed if I insisted that we watch the draft together! Seriously, I hope they don't have a TV on in the restaurant, or I'll be constantly turning my head, trying to get a look at which players are getting picked.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheer up Cheesey, next year, you won't have to wait at all for the Packers first round pick. :thumbsup:

Interesting to have a Vikes fan kid anybody about waiting for draft picks.

At least we make ours on time. :packbeer:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a draft on Saturday??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I will be glued to the computer/tv/radio wishing they would get to GB's spot before the end of the day. :kickcan:
If it goes like the last couple of years, I will scream every time TT trades down in the draft
to pick up yet another 6th or 7th round selection. :rubeyes:

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a draft on Saturday??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I will be glued to the computer/tv/radio wishing they would get to GB's spot before the end of the day. :kickcan:
If it goes like the last couple of years, I will scream every time TT trades down in the draft
to pick up yet another 6th or 7th round selection. :rubeyes:

As it's what he's done in the past, I'm guessing there's a pretty good chance of him trading down several times again this year. You have to remember that TT subscribes to the "High-Diver" drafting philosophy. That is, depth is more important than score. :razz:

As to what I'll be doing on Saturday, I think I'll DVR it and find something else to do for the first few hours. That way I can watch it but fast-forward through the commercials and really boring stuff so that I hit it live about the time Green Bay gets on the clock.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Lare said:
...At least we make ours on time. :packbeer:

Hmmm... Point taken, Lare

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LOL... I just had to add this...

PS.. I am doing the unthinkable, I and the misses are buying our wedding bands on Saturday afternoon... I think I bumped my head someplace hard when I agreed to this day :rubeyes:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PS.. I am doing the unthinkable, I and the misses are buying our wedding bands on Saturday afternoon... I think I bumped my head someplace hard when I agreed to this day :rubeyes:

Meow, meow, meow, meow.
Meow, meow, meow, meow.
Meow, meow, meow, meow.
Meow, meow, meow, meow. Meow, meow, meow, meow.

:razz:

Pack93z

Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Meow, meow, meow, meow.
Meow, meow, meow, meow.
Meow, meow, meow, meow.
Meow, meow, meow, meow. Meow, meow, meow, meow.

:razz:

Better yet...

Pack93z

Reaction score
ouch 93 that stings my manhood and im not even in the same time zone.

Yep clearly I wasn't thinking clearly when I agreed, and it isn't like I can change it because the plane tickets are purchased and this is like the only weekend that I could get there... they better have a TV in the Jewelry store :)

Pack93z

Reaction score
Currently she is working in Dallas and I am here... so yeah, kinda stuck:( And there is a few more stores there than here in hmmm Central Wisconsin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts