Well..i guess Favre screwed the Pack again..

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have never claimed to be an angel....and do not expect that of professional athletes as we all have our flaws. I do make a distinction between basic character flaws and being a person who ruins EVERY locker room he has been in.

Would you have supported retaining Mossy Cade because he had game, 66?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers had no need to pick up Burress this offseason. Walker and DD just had 80+ catch seasons, and, if the Packers had the $$$ they would have retained Wahle and or Rivera.

W/ your character assessment...having character issues outside of the team is one thing, but to cause problems on the field, and within the locker room is a whole new can of worms, and that's exactly what 'to' does.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan...why delete my post and edit digs? It's your forum but 66 accused the good people of Green Bay of racism. If you are afraid to let us respond you might want to take the quotation marks from the "certain people" comment. It is very thinly veiled.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not afraid to let any respond to anything. I didn't see that accusation there and wasn't about to let that topic hijack this thread and potentially blow up on the site.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Sometimes I think some of you think that "certain people" aren't good enough to don a Packer uniform..

Now..i'm not particular stating this about TO...but there have been others that you "don't want to see in a Packer uniform"...

Plaxico Burress comes to mind...and look what he's doing with the Giants this year....

is there some kind of Green Bay..1950's buzzcut kind of standard that i'm not catching on to here?

ok, i may be VERY new here but i think i've got you figured out, 66. i'm guessing you are.........the official turd stirrer!!!!! every forum's gotta have one - it'll be fun getting to know ya!!! :moon:

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well sir..illy..

I take offense at your slanderous characterization of my position here..Unless you are referring to the other posters on the board as "turds"...then I believe that you owe them an apology.

Ryan...i take offense at DePack's assertion that i am accusing the good folks of Green Bay of anything..and i demand satisfaction...

(Getting SherRossley to resign Ryan..would be payment in kind..
thank you, sir....)

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Burress hasn't given the Giants any trouble this year...

You're not going to field a very good team if all you're looking for are choirboys to play on it...

I guess..if you were the Red Sox you would trade Manny Ramierez too?

I'm a huge White Sox fan and have been since childhood. I just like them. I don't know about the Red Sox, but I know the guys on the White Sox message board don't want Manny for the same reason I don't want TO. They're both major mental cases with big problems that divide teams. The White Sox won without Manny, and I want him to stay out of Chicago. I love the Packers the same as I love the White Sox and I don't want to see The Great Divider being a Packer. Pack66, you're probably the biggest Favre fan on this board. Do you think Favre would put up with him and his baby tantrums and his crying for more money? He didn't even like what Javon Walker did, and TO is ten times worse. Think about it.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Well sir..illy..

I take offense at your slanderous characterization of my position here..Unless you are referring to the other posters on the board as "turds"...then I believe that you owe them an apology.

Ryan...i take offense at DePack's assertion that i am accusing the good folks of Green Bay of anything..and i demand satisfaction...

thank you, sir....)

dear 66,
number one, i'm not a "sir" - i'm a ma'am. number two (no pun intended) i was just jokin, buddy! no offense intended to anyone - even you!! stirring the turds is a little saying i recently heard from some of my wisconsinite friends - it means little more than "stirring the pot". as i said before, i'm gonna enjoy getting to know you!! take it easy, buddy & try to take things with a grain of salt next time.
julie

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
66...the fact that you would even entertain the notion of bringing TO in...with his persistent history of being a major malcontent, is just unbelievable. Is it then the coach's fault, whomever that may be, when the locker room blows up?

Once a turd, always a turd...this is not an isolated incident!

Digs,

Funny how the forum malcontent wants the NFL's all time malcontent to come to the Packers...

Isn't that just how it is?

Birds of a feather flock together....?

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
SherRossley called a hell of a game..didn't he Brownie?
Damn..makes me proud...
P@ck66 said:
Sorry to disagree withyou yourout...
But that argument is just bull****..and i'm getting sooo tired of it...

Favre played like he was trying not to throw an interception..instead of playing like Brett Favre...that's what Sherman's "coaching" has done...

The guys in a no win situation...He doesn't have much of an offense..so he has to make risky plays to even have a chance to win..but since they are risky...you have the possibility of interceptions..If he had better receivers..he wouldn't have this problem...
P@ck66 said:
I agree with you Sixone..
except why did they have to run GADO 26 times for 63 yards..to prove a point?

It's typical SherRossley ball...but the best chance the Packers have at winning is letting Brett toss the rock...receiver problems and all....
P@ck66 said:
yeah..Rebuilding..

it's just too bad that the last 5 years and whatever's left of Brett Favre's career have been WASTED by cement head SHERROSSLEY!

He doesn't know what the hell he's doing out there....
and musscy...sure..i'll take TO...you just got to know how to handle him...

When he scores a TD have people with sparklers and roman candles in the end zone...and have all of Lambeau flip over cards that say...

"TO..YOU DA' BEST.."

then he will be happy and score Touchdowns...

(they've gotta get somebody because Ferguson's no good...Walker is iffy..and Driver is good..but not good enough...Chatman..haha....)
P@ck66 said:
Sometimes I think some of you think that "certain people" aren't good enough to don a Packer uniform..

Now..i'm not particular stating this about TO...but there have been others that you "don't want to see in a Packer uniform"...

Plaxico Burress comes to mind...and look what he's doing with the Giants this year....

is there some kind of Green Bay..1950's buzzcut kind of standard that i'm not catching on to here?
Ryan said:
P@ck66 said:
thank you, sir....)
Somehow I could have guessed this would be to your liking ;)
SherRossley has set the 1950's buzzcut standard that has totaled so many losses this season. If persons keep posting that SherRossley deserve to be fired often enough then perhaps in can happen and a revolution of the people can overthrow the 1950's buzzcut standard. The 1950's buzzcut standard is sooooo scary it will make your hair stand on end.

Revolutions can be dangerous because we would not want a power vacuum where the 80's mullet standard is permitted to re-emerge. However it is preferable to the SherRossley evil empire's 1950's Buzzcut Inquisition.

End the SherRossley Tyranny Now!!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vixtalkn said:
Face it packerbackers, this year our number is up. Blame Sherm if you want, but truth be known...

Our receiver corps is dinged up
We're starting a #5 running back who 2 weeks ago didn't even wear G&G
Our once hearty O-Line is a jumbled mess
We are just beginning to put together a defense for the 1st time in 3 years
The rock-steady Longwell is having his worst year ever
Our gunslinger, FavreO, is running out of bullets
The team is trying to survive cap hell

Welcome to the NFL. It's the way things were meant to be. This year is just simply our turn. Us packerbackers just got to suck it up.

It happens to every team eventually. You just don't want it to last for 10 years. Believe me I know.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
digsthepack said:
66...the fact that you would even entertain the notion of bringing TO in...with his persistent history of being a major malcontent, is just unbelievable. Is it then the coach's fault, whomever that may be, when the locker room blows up?

Once a turd, always a turd...this is not an isolated incident!

Digs,

Funny how the forum malcontent wants the NFL's all time malcontent to come to the Packers...

Isn't that just how it is?

Birds of a feather flock together....?

You are correct sir!

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Packers win some games..that's all..

Hey..the Packers did it to Andre Rison..used him and then dumped him...and then he dumped his SB ring in the Fox river..cause he felt used...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
I'd like to see the Packers win some games..that's all..

Not that I want to see P@ck66 "drink the kool-aid" or whatever everyone says but that's a dang nice supportive comment for the Pack!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
The INT wasn't on Favre but WAS on Driver. the fumble came when they kept no one back to pick up the blitz.
His accurracy was off but once again he had very poor protection.

Agreed - three things cost us this game... name them :!:

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
yooperfan said:
The INT wasn't on Favre but WAS on Driver. the fumble came when they kept no one back to pick up the blitz.
His accurracy was off but once again he had very poor protection.

Agreed - three things cost us this game... name them :!:
1. The offensive line
2. the offensive line
3. the kicking game

Members online

Latest posts