We met KUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHN...and very important question

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we got to meet John Kuhn the other week, which was totally flippin' awesome as he is one of our favorite Packers (he grew up in York PA, where we live). Anyway, we just happened to find out by 3rd party that the signing was even taking place in Harrisburg. Is there a good source to keep tabs on packer signings?

PIC!:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
VolvoD

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya you were supposed to ask him innocently if he can sign something for your kid, and then reveal to him that it was really a 5 year contract.

haha, thats awesome.
instead i had him sign the ball that has my other packers signatures i got when we went out to green bay this season for the first vikings game. these include: jordy nelson, tramon williams, brandon jackson, tim masthey, cj wilson, and more...INCLUDING ANTONIO FREEMAN(he was on the plane with us from green bay to chicago!!)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He was at a local dinner charity thing that friends went to...We gave them a 8x10 of him I took at training camp, also gave them a 5x10 for me

He signed both and they said he was great to talk to and spend some time with..

V

Vikeman

Yey!!!! Kuhn runs for 1 yard!!! Let's all yell Kuuuuuuuuuuhn!

Ignorant fans. Gerhart is twice the back Kuhn is and you don't see redneck Viking fans drolling over him.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ignorant fans. Gerhart is twice the back Kuhn is and you don't see redneck Viking fans drolling over him.

Gerhart? ohhh right, yeah draft a RB with your first pick. LOL. Hows that working out for you?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thing is, Kuhn is a cult hero and a complementary player. We only want him to get first downs, which he's awesome at!

Gerhart is a high draft pick for you and a key player on your team...

See the difference?

Also, Kuhn doesn't fumble in key situations...

V

Vikeman

Gerhart? ohhh right, yeah draft a RB with your first pick. LOL. Hows that working out for you?

We drafted Gerhart with out first pick? Really? Good god you are dumb. I'm obviously outmatched by yet another Packer fan who recently just joined the site after recent success.

Lulz...goodbye

KUUUUUUUUUHN!!!!! Yes he just ran for another 1 yard gain.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We drafted Gerhart with out first pick? Really? Good god you are dumb. I'm obviously outmatched by yet another Packer fan who recently just joined the site after recent success.

Lulz...goodbye

KUUUUUUUUUHN!!!!! Yes he just ran for another 1 yard gain.

ohh chris cook, your right. Such an amazing pick, how could I miss that?!?!!?

Minnesota Vikings, just another season without a ring! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COMPLETE FAIL AS A FRANCHISE

V

Vikeman

ohh chris cook, your right. Such an amazing pick, how could I miss that?!?!!?

Minnesota Vikings, just another season without a ring! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COMPLETE FAIL AS A FRANCHISE

You got your facts wrong again and do a complete tangent to cover your ***. Complete fail as a Packer fan. You don't represent the majority here with at least average intelligence...so your 14 y/o old recent Packer fan tail gets put on ignore. k?

V

Vikeman

Thing is, Kuhn is a cult hero and a complementary player. We only want him to get first downs, which he's awesome at!

Gerhart is a high draft pick for you and a key player on your team...

See the difference?

Also, Kuhn doesn't fumble in key situations...

Right cause Kuhn's gets as many carries as Gerhart right. Hey you can always yell Kuuuuuuuuuhn when he gets another 1/2 yard gain this year.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right cause Kuhn's gets as many carries as Gerhart right. Hey you can always yell Kuuuuuuuuuhn when he gets another 1/2 yard gain this year.
All I know is Kuhn got the majority of the first downs we needed him to get.

And scored a TD during playoffs. All of that out of a street FA FB.

More than you can say about Gerhart.

You keep your 3 yards and no first downs and 6-10 season. I'll keep my 1/2 yards and first downs and tds and my 14-6, SB winning season.

Superior Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I know is Kuhn got the majority of the first downs we needed him to get.

And scored a TD during playoffs. All of that out of a street FA FB.

More than you can say about Gerhart.

You keep your 3 yards and no first downs and 6-10 season. I'll keep my 1/2 yards and first downs and tds and my 14-6, SB winning season.
I agree fully with PackersRS's post. Even though Kuhn may not've had huge carries for big gains, he had big small yard carries for first downs and clutch short gain touchdowns.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bitter much?

You see, this is WHY the vikings don't win championships. Kuhn is a street FA that plays special teams, fullback, and back-up Running Back. When we need a yard, we put him in. You are comparing him to a 2nd round pick. Why? because you can't understand that it takes a team, from special teams ace to star QB.. errr, star RB (for you vikings) to win, not just some hired guns and big names. Vikings lose a couple of starters and they tank, the Packers lose enough starters to form a basket ball team and they get another title.