watch games

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fortunately I stream the games so I can get the Packer game. This is one of very few games that we can't get out of Austin, or the RGV stations.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Efffffffff
This is what ticks me off. Originally - I'm in Houston - the Texans were supposed to be on CBS and the Packers would be on here on Fox. Now they've moved to Texans to Fox this week and next so I'll have to go to the bar to see the Packers.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what ticks me off. Originally - I'm in Houston - the Texans were supposed to be on CBS and the Packers would be on here on Fox. Now they've moved to Texans to Fox this week and next so I'll have to go to the bar to see the Packers.
Sounds like a win-win to me.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't been to a bar in so long it's incredible. There were Sundays where my wife and I would go, take a table in the "Packer room," and enjoy eating and having a couple of drinks during the game. We'd end it up with a pitcher of iced tea, then head on home. It was fun, but it wasn't quite the same as watching the game at home where you can really evaluate what's happening.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't been to a bar in so long it's incredible. There were Sundays where my wife and I would go, take a table in the "Packer room," and enjoy eating and having a couple of drinks during the game. We'd end it up with a pitcher of iced tea, then head on home. It was fun, but it wasn't quite the same as watching the game at home where you can really evaluate what's happening.
I will admit I enjoy in person the best. After that? Everyone out of the house so I can concentrate on the game. I'm not really a fan of group watching. Too many loudmouths that don't understand the play design or the rules.

ClutchLove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We do not allow posts to streaming sites. Post was edited to remove the link.
Try :speechless:.com <<<Mod edit

Luckily I get most all games through a combo of streaming/Prime, antenna, cable, etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Luckily I get most all games through a combo of streaming/Prime, antenna, cable, etc
Site that Stream NFL Games:
We do NOT under any circumstance allow people to post links to streaming NFL games. Furthermore, we do not offer ANY form of advertising to sites that stream content. As with all serious offenses, you will get banned immediately if you create a thread or post with links to these types of sites in your signature or within the content of your created thread/post. If you are trying to find places that WILL be showing the Packer games, you can check out the following site: http://www.packerseverywhere.com/
Your only mulligan