watch games

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what channel to watch pre season games. Both Green Bay and Madison. Also what channel for regular season games. Thanx

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonights game is on the NFL Network.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the game on the Packer network. I'm sure I got more info on individual players that I would have on NFL Network.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 stations in Alaska are part of the Packers network? Wow. I get North and South Dakota but Alaska...
Back in the 60s, before teams like Seattle, and Minnesota were part of the NFL, the Packer network stretched across the US all the way to the West Coast, North of California. On Sunday's, you'd get the dulcet tones of Ray Scott boadcasting the game, with one, and at the most, three cameras, with no replays. In fact, for a while, Ray was the only announcer. No color commentator. He was opposed to a second person in the booth. He thought it would detract from the broadcast of the game itself.

Long before the Dallas Cowboys came along, the Packers were America's team, because they were the team that epitomized what it meant to be part of small town America, not the metropolitan areas of major cities, that supported teams. We were, and still are the one team that can claim to be "America's Team." The Cowboys are pretenders.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Back in the 60s, before teams like Seattle, and Minnesota were part of the NFL, the Packer network stretched across the US all the way to the West Coast, North of California. On Sunday's, you'd get the dulcet tones of Ray Scott boadcasting the game, with one, and at the most, three cameras, with no replays. In fact, for a while, Ray was the only announcer. No color commentator. He was opposed to a second person in the booth. He thought it would detract from the broadcast of the game itself.

Long before the Dallas Cowboys came along, the Packers were America's team, because they were the team that epitomized what it meant to be part of small town America, not the metropolitan areas of major cities, that supported teams. We were, and still are the one team that can claim to be "America's Team." The Cowboys are pretenders.
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

We ARE............ The National Football League.

Reaction score
It’s been Crazy dry in North Texas. We got one 5-10 minute shower last Wednesday early evening isolated over our zip code. Bracing for 105-108 degrees across the next 5 days.
It was 96 degrees out at 9pm tonight which was weird to walk out into that heat after dark. As others will attest, I’m used to it now after like 4-5 weeks of this hot front (El Nino)

Last week we had 2 days at around 94 high and it actually dipped under 70 degrees at night. I drove my truck to work without a/c for 2 days it felt wonderful.

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've been running around 103-105 daytime, and anywhere from 78-81 nights, here in Austin. Down in the valley, it's been running a degree warmer with both highs and lows. No rain in over a month and a half here in the Austin area, and longer than that down in the RGV. Horrible summer!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
We've been running around 103-105 daytime, and anywhere from 78-81 nights, here in Austin. Down in the valley, it's been running a degree warmer with both highs and lows. No rain in over a month and a half here in the Austin area, and longer than that down in the RGV. Horrible summer!
Lol, just wait till it finally does rain. It will be raining mud. Lived there, seen it.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, just wait till it finally does rain. It will be raining mud. Lived there, seen it.
True. The clay turns to mud pretty fast. What we need is a slow rain for a couple of days, with no flooding. It seems like we can't have a rain event without it being several inches in a short span of time. It ends up as run off and flooding, not a good ground soak.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know the old adage if you can't think of anything to talk about then talk about the weather? Of course this could be part of the rise in traffic.

Reaction score
True. The clay turns to mud pretty fast. What we need is a slow rain for a couple of days, with no flooding. It seems like we can't have a rain event without it being several inches in a short span of time. It ends up as run off and flooding, not a good ground soak.
That’s one thing it took getting used to Down south. When it rains it means business! I lived in VA for 25 years and out there the Allegheny Mountains break up those storms into light to medium rain for like 2 days straight. I think it’s only 5” more rain annual but it’s spread out more evenly.

Although I do enjoy being able to play my acoustic outside in January. I can watch games with my windows open and a nice, sunny 60 degree Breeze.
Gotta take the good with the bad.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That’s one thing it took getting used to Down south. When it rains it means business! I lived in VA for 25 years and out there the Allegheny Mountains break up those storms into light to medium rain for like 2 days straight. I think it’s only 5” more rain annual but it’s spread out more evenly.

Although I do enjoy being able to play my acoustic outside in January. Gotta take the good with the bad.
Amen Bro! I like hitting the outdoor pool in the mornings in January, after watching the news, and seeing how it's below zero, and people are freezing their noogies off up North. It gives me a special comfort, knowing that I'm getting even with them for asking me if I feel like a side of bacon cooking down here during a Texas summer.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Football and the way it is now broadcasted has come a long way!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!