Want to say something about Favre.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's an article from the Denver Post on how they mess with the salaries to stay under the salary cap so they can sign more players. It's in about the middle of the article. You really think Favre would take an actual pay cut? This article says that they were even paying one guy in prison. I also read that part of that 28M Favre could make from the Vikes is including something they owe him from last year.
Woody's Mailbag: Broncos' chances all in the names dropping in 2010 - The Denver Post

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHO? Wasn't he one of the players we had between Bart Starr and Aaron Rodgers? :confused:

You're comparing Aaron Rodgers to Bart Starr? REALLY?????? REALLY??????????????????????? Aaron at the end of his career will have proven that he couldn't even hold Bart's jock! Remember something WHEN Aaron fails to win his Superbowl in year 6 of his career...he's a lesser QB than Favre was as a Packer...unless he wins multiple...which the little choke artist won't. When he fails to win 1 in by his 11th season in the league like Starr then you'll see my point on this.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Years later it was discovered that Denver violated the salary cap restrictions the year the won the SB against the Pack. Favre's "lifetime" contract with the Packers would have cost the Packers a small fortune in deferred bonuses had he not gone to the Jets.

So Ted probably DID screw Brett

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Ted probably DID screw Brett

realpackerbacker, is your favorite thing to do on here is just trash Ted Thompson over and over, Expecting Rodgers to fail, give Brett Favre your never-ending love, and nit pick everything that's against Favre on this forum? b/c it's unbelievably tiresome...no one wants to read your posts about such things...can you possibly contribute some kind of constructive positive criticism about the franchise, management, and players??? Your 150% negative about the Packers with nearly every one of your posts, that's why you were pinked months ago, and I'm sure you will be pinked again.

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
like is said before.....brett took pay cuts when it was 90's brett. not 2000's brett. BIG DIFFERENCE

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
And Majikowski went to Detroit after he lost his starting job in GB...and you don't call Don Boy a *********...what's your point?

WTF would I bring up Don Majikowski in this? But, since your asked let me explain it.

Majik actually went to Indianapolis from GB. He did finish his career in Detroit but that usually happens to players when they get older. They end up on bottom rung teams. Nothing personal. But nice try to fudge the facts.

Brett, throws old team and fans under the bus on his road to get another easy SB and glory for himself. Talks with arch-rival Vikings about it long before he is a free agent. Vikings should have been guilty of tampering. Hearsay, yeah, but its pretty well known. That's the difference. Seems like the antics of a ********* to me.

That's why Majik is still respected in GB and Farvt is a ********* queen traitor now.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a great video of ***** Fart getting what is due to him by the 49ers tonight. Looks like they dont want to give him another chance of of a close your eyes and chuck it hero toss like they did last year.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d819f25b8/Favre-gets-sacked?module=HP_cp2

Should be an interesting game between the two in the regular season.

On a real football players note. EJ Henderson is totally ball hawking tonight. If he didnt make the tackle he assisted in some fashion.

I am no Vikings fan but what happened to him last year looked career ending. That guy is a friking football player to looking in this form after that!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Because Majik, who was a decent QB and nothing more, going to Detroit is the same as a bonafide legend going to Minnesota just to "stick it" to the Packers.

What's the roll eyes smiley?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a great video of ***** Fart getting what is due to him by the 49ers tonight. Looks like they dont want to give him another chance of of a close your eyes and chuck it hero toss like they did last year.

NFL Videos: Favre gets sacked
***** Fart. Love it.

That sack was a thing of beauty.
I have a hopeful feeling that will set the tone for the Fart all season long. And what made it really nice is that NBC, with it's bromance ******* for Burnt Fart couldn't use any high-light footage of him from tonight's preseason game.
Instead they showed the sack a couple more times. Which was great.

And the Viqueens backup QB (What's his face?) didn't look too bad. He actually did better then Burnt Fail.
Oh well.
If they don't learn, that's just better for us Packers fans! :sword:

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a gf who was awesome, then she cheated on me with my friend. Its hard to look back on the good ole' days now, you know? Speaking of which, Favre is like ******. It doesn't matter how much you want him to stay gone...he just keeps coming back.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a gf who was awesome, then she cheated on me with my friend. Its hard to look back on the good ole' days now, you know? Speaking of which, Favre is like ******. It doesn't matter how much you want him to stay gone...he just keeps coming back.

lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am stealing this from somewhere else but it doesnt change the fact that its the truth

He was addicted to drugs: Free pass

He layed down for Strahan: Free pass

He talks too much: Free pass

He doesn't mean what he says: Free pass

He has performed inconsistently since 1998: Free pass

He treats his teammates like they're second rate: Free pass

He's re-defined choking: Free pass

He treats franchises poorly: Free pass

He's manipulative: Free pass

He's a Drama Queen: Free pass

He refused to mentor Rodgers: Free pass

He's uncommitted: Free pass

He's opportunistic: Free pass

He throws interceptions at the worst possible times in the worst possible ways: Free pass

He doesn't accept responsibility: Free pass

He lies: Free pass

He chases stats: Free pass

He can't make a decision: Free pass

He doesn't make good decisions: Free pass

He's not honorable: Free pass

He sent unwelcome pictures of his thang to a married woman: Free pass

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Do I have to say anything else than traitor?

Running to the Vikings so he can stick it to the Packers pretty much explains it all to me.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BF=Richard Cranium

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am stealing this from somewhere else but it doesnt change the fact that its the truth

He was addicted to drugs: Free pass

He layed down for Strahan: Free pass

He talks too much: Free pass

He doesn't mean what he says: Free pass

He has performed inconsistently since 1998: Free pass

He treats his teammates like they're second rate: Free pass

He's re-defined choking: Free pass

He treats franchises poorly: Free pass

He's manipulative: Free pass

He's a Drama Queen: Free pass

He refused to mentor Rodgers: Free pass

He's uncommitted: Free pass

He's opportunistic: Free pass

He throws interceptions at the worst possible times in the worst possible ways: Free pass

He doesn't accept responsibility: Free pass

He lies: Free pass

He chases stats: Free pass

He can't make a decision: Free pass

He doesn't make good decisions: Free pass

He's not honorable: Free pass

He sent unwelcome pictures of his thang to a married woman: Free pass
It's like the story of the Emporer who had no clothes.

Crikey! How much longer are fans and commentators going to let themselves be fooled by ***** Fart?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like the story of the Emporer who had no clothes.

Crikey! How much longer are fans and commentators going to let themselves be fooled by ***** Fart?

Unfortunately a lot of us were fooled by Farp for a long time. We all thought he was different than other elite athletes and he was just a regular guy who played for the love of the game. Because he gave us our best chance to win we overlooked his screw-ups since 1998. After the Divorce we all see him for what he is. A manipulative player who looks out of only #1 and nobody else. MN can have him!

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The media loved kissing up to Brent, for the past ten years or so. The hype was the Packers where nothing for about 300 years before he got here and will most likely go back to floundering, failing ways forever when he is gone. The "Packers are Favre and Favre is the Packers" was their adage.

Members online

Latest posts