Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
You from our Mad City?

He's running again, this year.

Oh, no - I grew up in the area though (around the Dells). I remember him from before and read that he announced recently - I was having trouble understanding the tense of your post. I thought you said you voted for him, and didn't think he had announced he was running again until recently...so I figured the election hadn't taken place yet.

Did I even make sense just now? LOL

LombardiChick

Reaction score
i havent heard from snowplow in like 3 or 4 days now

Hi, Chipper. I don't know this and I'm totally speculating, but I would guess he might think he's a little bit unwelcome here on PF at this point. If I don't feel like people want me around (even if it's not everybody), I am very likely to just bail on a place - maybe he's that way too.

I hope not though. He does post on another board where he's got like the highest rep of anyone there - he's probably been hanging out there instead.

Now watch him come along and make me look like an idiot. LOL

P.S. (On edit.) Just occurred to me, maybe I misinterpreted your post - I thought you were wondering where he was, but I guess that's not really what you said. If that's not what you meant, then please just disregard my post.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, no - I grew up in the area though (around the Dells). I remember him from before and read that he announced recently - I was having trouble understanding the tense of your post. I thought you said you voted for him, and didn't think he had announced he was running again until recently...so I figured the election hadn't taken place yet.

Did I even make sense just now? LOL
We just had a primary.

Yeah I did vote for him but I was kinda joking.
Chiming in who I voted for.
It wasn't meant to be taken literally for the context of the thread.

(BTW: I voted for you LC for MVP and Woody on Smack.)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Hi, Chipper. I don't know this and I'm totally speculating, but I would guess he might think he's a little bit unwelcome here on PF at this point. If I don't feel like people want me around (even if it's not everybody), I am very likely to just bail on a place - maybe he's that way too.

I hope not though. He does post on another board where he's got like the highest rep of anyone there - he's probably been hanging out there instead.

Now watch him come along and make me look like an idiot. LOL

P.S. (On edit.) Just occurred to me, maybe I misinterpreted your post - I thought you were wondering where he was, but I guess that's not really what you said. If that's not what you meant, then please just disregard my post.
idk why u 2 would feel unwelcome we love u both. i mean look how many times we like ur guys posts

LombardiChick

Reaction score
We just had a primary.

Yeah I did vote for him but I was kinda joking.
Chiming in who I voted for.
It wasn't meant to be taken literally for the context of the thread.

(BTW: I voted for you LC for MVP and Woody on Smack.)

Okay, gotcha - and that is very kind of you, FF. :smile:

LombardiChick

Reaction score
idk why u 2 would feel unwelcome we love u both. i mean look how many times we like ur guys posts

Oh, you know - it was kind of hard to tell what people were thinking with some of the stuff they said when these crazy contests were started.

Thanks for clearing it up though, Chipper.

Snow is great - he's a vet (Navy), he's a brilliant guy (an engineer) and extremely funny. He likes the Packers, too, which is a big plus.

I hope he comes back.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Oh, you know - it was kind of hard to tell what people were thinking with some of the stuff they said when these crazy contests were started.

Snow is great - he's a vet (Navy), he's a brilliant guy (an engineer) and extremely funny. He likes the Packers, too, which is a big plus.

I hope he comes back.
im in the navy as well. i mean we clearly like u both. look how many votes u guys got and u both have been here for a short time

LombardiChick

Reaction score
im in the navy as well. i mean we clearly like u both. look how many votes u guys got and u both have been here for a short time

Yes, I noticed you were in the Navy right away after I got here. I love the Navy. My dad was a Navy corpsman (PhM2c) in the battle for Iwo Jima, attached to the Fourth Marine Division. (I root for Navy in football every year, too. :happy0005:)
On one of these threads, I left you a "thank you for your service" but I can't remember which one it was on - so I'll just reiterate it here.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hope he comes back.
I dunno where he lives, but here in Madison we just got freezing rain (Ice from the sky) and snow mix after things were starting to melt.
So maybe Snow Plow is actually out plowing if it snowed wherever he is?
(J/K sorta)

I hope he comes back to.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Chip.

I am contemplating bending some rules and getting a computer to compete better next year. This abacus and carrier pigeons link to the net is just too slow.

Too those who didn't vote for me, it is acceptable that I lost to woodchip - I have to admit he is pretty funny. Your children will be released, unharmed.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So welcome! Thanks for the vote, methinks Ivo won mvp, I voted for him though! :)

do i get to make an acceptance speech???
LOL JK
i do wonder if i get a cool thing under my name like how the vip and moderator thing is

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the winners should each get control of the forum for 1 week. Robdog can take a big vacation. Im sure he can trust us all .... (evil laugh) muahahhaha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts