1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vikings think Favre could play two more years

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Apr 23, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -2
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,607 / 92 / -35
    yesterday they didnt think it was a sure thing he would come back because of the ankle, today its two more years.
  3. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    After the butt whippin the Saints gave him, I'm suprised he has the confidence to play football on PS3, let alone in the NFL.
  4. tripleguy

tripleguy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12 / 3 / -1
    He'll be back for at least one more, based on the candy-*** schedule the NFL gave the Queens. 4 of the last 5 games are dome games so no frozen toesies for Brent. Doesn't matter - this year he's our bitch!
  5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    Lol. Well, they still don't have a QB of the future. This division is ours for the foreseeable future...
  6. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    You know its funny. For the longest time I always felt the Packers could beat anybody because we had BF. Now, with the prospect of playing against him another year doesn't scare me that much. In fact, last year I was more worried about Adrian Peterson than I was Favre. The D proved to be able to handle AP. I think if Jared Allen is kept in check along with the rest of their front 7, its the Pack's show, both games.
  7. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +781 / 20 / -1
    Why only 2 years? I think he's aiming for Blanda's record of oldest QB to start a game: 48. Or maybe he's looking to break Blanda's single season interception record of 42 at age 42. He needs the single season interception record to team up with the other records he currently owns: most career interceptions and most playoff interceptions. These records will never be broken, and will be his legacy above all else.