Vegas has Pack and Pats as favorites for next year

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be a good match up. Nothing I'd like better than beating Belichick and proving who the real coach of the year should have been.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fair enough, with their draft picks they have no reason they shouldnt retool.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see a Packers-Patriots Super Bowl XLVI in the Luke. White hot Rodgers and talented Brady in a shootout. Could you imagine that? The only thing I'm afraid of in this matchup is the Patriots looking for redemption after the Packers defeated them in Super Bowl XXXI. Packers-Colts sounds good, too, with the Colts playing in their own home stadium for the Super Bowl.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Well, thank God the rebuilding year is over. If we can address the lack of a pass rush in the offseason here, the Pats could be contenders. :)

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Pats are always contenders. But next year I think the AFC is going to have a surprise contender.

Well, there's a difference between winning the division, and being a contender, imho. We didn't have the defense to be a contender in the post-season. :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well call me Rip Van Winkle!
I must have fallen asleep for 6 months!
I wasn't aware that the new football season was here already!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
New England

For some reason I don't believe in them anymore.

Call it what you want, but when you go 14-2, the best record in the league, and lose to the Jets in the divisional round after a bye week and well rested starters, something's wrong.

The Patriots no doubt are a good team, but it's one sided.
Their offense is dominating, but their defense has problems.

They kinda reminded me of the 1998 Vikings. Minnesota was out scoring everyone that year, but their defense gave up a lot of points and yards in the end.