"TT..not interested in winning this year in GB.."

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah..correct. Man, you quoted me before I could even make corrections. You're quick...but then again I bet you hear that from your gal all the time. LOL

Sorry, needed to lighten the mood and you were just a convenient target.

Hey, by the way, when did "Shoopster"/"Chase"/"Steel Wheels" get his *** banned again.

Gosh, I miss the little retard.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Yeah..correct. Man, you quoted me before I could even make corrections. You're quick...but then again I bet you hear that from your gal all the time. LOL

Sorry, needed to lighten the mood and you were just a convenient target.

Hey, by the way, when did "Shoopster"/"Chase"/"Steel Wheels" get his *** banned again.

Gosh, I miss the little retard.

Did he? I missed it! If anybody knows please let us know.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quote by Fisher March 23rd, 2006 :

"I can't speak for everybody. There could be a great deal of uncertainty on what's going on. Nobody knows what the direction is. Either you're rebuilding or you're not rebuilding. It's crazy.

"He (Thompson) might just want his people in there. Considering a lot of us didn't come from his drafts or him bringing us in, maybe he wants to go in another direction."

Wonder if this is how Brett feels ?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
I think the biggest mistake we have made so far is letting Viniteri go when Longwell signed with the Vikings, that one hurt us IMO...

Would you rather have a dome? I would rather them kickers take the 'easy' way out and hide under a dome then play for the Packers.

They have both stated they prefer domes.

If people are gonna complain about 'losing' longwell and viniteri consider what it would have taken to obtain their services ... A, Dome or B, more money on a kicker then any team should ever pay.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
If people are gonna complain about 'losing' longwell and viniteri consider what it would have taken to obtain their services ... A, Dome or B, more money on a kicker then any team should ever pay.

Yeah, damn shame.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
According to reliable sources within the Green Bay Packer organization, Ted Thompson's slothful and moribund activity in free agency deserves some explanation. When questioned about it, Thompson said..."I don't know...I just don't think that much about it." "It's really not part of my "master plan".

When asked what his "master plan" exactly is...Thompson just shrugged his shoulders, and walked away...

Key Packer players such as Ryan Longwell, Mike Flanagan and Tony Fisher, when asked about Thompson's plan, were left scratching their heads...."He never said nothing to me.." said Fisher. "Nobody knows what's going on over there." "Nobody seems to be driving the car." "I mean...the lights are on...but nobody's home..if you get my drift".

This is puzzling indeed, yet certain Packer faithful...or I should say, "TT faithful" on packerforum.com are not deterred. "Oh TT has a plan alright.." "Boy..does he ever have a plan"..said one poster. But when pushed to explain what exactly that plan is...they could not come up with an answer.....but simply reapeated..."TT has a plan.."

Stay tuned Packer fans...because insiders claim that TT's plan is really not to do much for the GB Packer organization this year or the next, but in 2008 watch out! Because TT is going to unleash a maelstrom of a plan..."There is going to be a blizzard of activity in 2008..." according to TT pundits.....

"That is when you are going to really see something out of TT"...claimed the source....

Please, show your sources.

Considering your 'standpoint' with the Packers (team in which you claim to be a fan of and i resent that claim) solid reputable sources are required before this is even given a grain of salt for truth.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol they are sick after glory and HOF.

I hope Vinatieri, Longwell and Vanderjagt NEVER gets into the HOF.

Jan Stenerud is the best kicker in history, still!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
isnt it clear he has no sources? this was just a bash thread. Gasp, pack66, bsahing TT!?!! shocker. You'd think the old man would be more mature, but no.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can easily tell you what Ted Thompson's plan is.. He's modeling the team after the San Diego Chargers of recent years and not the Washington Redskins. Thompson wants to build the Packers through the Draft like the Chargers have done this decade rather than go out and overpay for free agents.. I'm fine with that plan.. I like the idea.. Dynasties are builts through the draft.. Now we can't predict the future but I sure hope TT has another solid Draft. He had a great one last year with 14 rookies making the roster. That's unheard of in the NFL.. If we can get another solid draft I think the future looks bright..

Though a lot is at stake with the Aaron Rodgers pick.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
porky88 said:
I can easily tell you what Ted Thompson's plan is.. He's modeling the team after the San Diego Chargers of recent years and not the Washington Redskins. Thompson wants to build the Packers through the Draft like the Chargers have done this decade rather than go out and overpay for free agents.. I'm fine with that plan.. I like the idea.. Dynasties are builts through the draft.. Now we can't predict the future but I sure hope TT has another solid Draft. He had a great one last year with 14 rookies making the roster. That's unheard of in the NFL.. If we can get another solid draft I think the future looks bright..

Good post!

Although I think it was only 11 rookies. We drafted 11, one of the drafted did not make it and 1 undrafted did make it.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
porky88 said:

Good post!

Although I think it was only 11 rookies. We drafted 11, one of the drafted did not make it and 1 undrafted did make it.

Oh I was including the guys on the practice squad as well.. Guys like Chris White..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Zero2Cool said:
porky88 said:

Good post!

Oh I was including the guys on the practice squad as well.. Guys like Chris White..

Neat, never would have thought about considering them myself. Oops! lol

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Gakk said...

"isn't 66 like, 13?"

Gakk aren't you and Trom like 2 or 3 years old...playing in each others diapers..??

Wish I could read and write that could when I was 2 and 3yrs old.

Where are your sources for the information you posted?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero aren't you a mod? How many times are you going to let that little ****** Trom call people "old man". Didn't you learn your lesson losing Bruce from this board? I totally expect this to be edited since I'm not one of the BOOOOYYYYEEEEEES!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
Zero aren't you a mod? How many times are you going to let that little ****** Trom call people "old man". Didn't you learn your lesson losing Bruce from this board? I totally expect this to be edited since I'm not one of the BOOOOYYYYEEEEEES!

Wasn't aware 'I' lost Bruce. Where at? I'm not able to read each and every single word of each an every single post. I try to catch as much as I can, however I'm not perfect and I apologize for missing it.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
GakkofNorway said:
I think what TT meant is that there is lots of time to get a kicker because we don't need him before september.

Gakk maybe you can get a full time job interpreting what TT is really saying.

What he says is what he really means!

Hahahahahaa... nice! :p

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheesey said,

"I think the panicing "The SKY is falling" attitude some have is goofy. It's a LONG way from season's start, and your saying the GM WANTS to lose. That makes sense. He WANTS the team to crash, so that he ends up unemployed......"

Cheesey...

I heard this kind of stuff for 6 years..but about Mike Sherman and his "plan"...(and almost everyone who defended him has since jumped off of his bandwagon...).

If you read the subject of my post...I said.."this year"..and it appears to thinking people watching TT's moves...that he is not very interested in winning this year, and that his plan is to have a contender in 2-3 years...I even heard one poster here say that TT is building a "dynasty", which made me laugh because there are no more dynasties in the NFL, and it is far from proven that TT could "build one"...(Although..probably in his mind..he thinks he can...)

Zero2Cool said:
Please, show your sources.

Considering your 'standpoint' with the Packers (team in which you claim to be a fan of and i resent that claim) solid reputable sources are required before this is even given a grain of salt for truth.

Zero...

This piece is obviously satire...yet...saying that does not necessarily make it untrue...It is an opinion piece and can not be proven true or untrue...but arguments can be made for both sides. I happen to believe that my side about TT is more true than some other peoples sides...but that will be proven in time....

To your credit...at least you didn't delete it...as was decried by some of the other posters who don't have the maturity to even consider another Packer fans point of view without throwing a hissy fit....that is their perogative too...i guess...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
I heard this kind of stuff for 6 years..but about Mike Sherman and his "plan"...(and everyone defended him and have since jumped off of his bandwagon).

Is that was this is about? You want GB to fail so you can say "I told you so!"

You are not a Packers fan.

and as for your original post being 'obviously' satire, tell that to the people who replied and thought it was legit. Some people actually thought you had something useful to say. But as usual, you just bashed someone in a nice cute 'news' format this time, confusing folks.

You are not a Packers fan.

You are the worst poster ever.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think "everyone" defended Sherman. And he had 6 years, and didn't make it. TT hasn't even had a chance yet. Somehow i feel what Trom says is right.......you WANT TT to blow it, just so you can say "SEE??? I was RIGHT!" Why do you hate the guy so much, when he hasn't even had a chance yet? You don't like his hair? His eyes? I just don't know why you want to blast him, when he should, in my view at least, be given a chance to prove himself in the job. If he screws it all up, as you seem to want him to do, then i will say you were right.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cause imo...oh Cheesemeister...

He is giving a big "FU" to Brett Favre by approaching free agency this way....

He can build for the future AND WIN NOW with Favre...but it's obvious to me and many others that he wants FAVRE GONE...

Why hasn't he signed a friggin' decent Offensive Lineman or receiver yet then...eh..???

Pretty spineless in my opinion...

(And...we still don't know if TT's "plan" is gonna work even....he may be a collossal failure who drove Brett Favre out of Green Bay....!)

Members online

Latest posts