"TT is holding Brett Favre hostage..."

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Packnic, but it was right on. Lets just sign enough players to get our Madden overall team rating higher than anyone elses and then we will for sure win the SB. We can also score 87 points a game and run the same play over and over and the defense won't figure it out!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
It is so obvious now what TT's plan is...(the scumbag)

TT is not going to do a DAMN THING to improve the offense...and Brett Favre is going to retire....This has been TT's plan all along...This way he...

1. Gets Favre to bow out on his own and retire, and TT doesn't have to be the guy who "drove GB's HOF QB out of town"...(although that's exactly how he WILL be remembered...)

Is this still true?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of you people amaze me. Calling Rodgers the "Pet Project" (in a rather dismissive manner, no doubt) when all the kid has done is show up, work hard and, by all accounts is a good guy.

Christ....some of your hatred for TT is boiling over to innocent targets.

Niiiiiice!!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Some of you people amaze me. Calling Rodgers the "Pet Project" (in a rather dismissive manner, no doubt) when all the kid has done is show up, work hard and, by all accounts is a good guy.

Christ....some of your hatred for TT is boiling over to innocent targets.

Niiiiiice!!

It's just idiots pulling up old threads to start some ****. No big deal!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
P@ck66 said:
It is so obvious now what TT's plan is...(the scumbag)

TT is not going to do a DAMN THING to improve the offense...and Brett Favre is going to retire....This has been TT's plan all along...This way he...

1. Gets Favre to bow out on his own and retire, and TT doesn't have to be the guy who "drove GB's HOF QB out of town"...(although that's exactly how he WILL be remembered...)

Is this still true?

wow this turned out to be super true didnt it pack66 the evil genius got his way!!! wrong again.... and packersnews.com has an article about bob harlan completely dismissing this ridiculous conspiracy theory.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what does bob harlan know?

besides, hes PART of the conspiracy, of course hes gonna say otherwise!

Duh!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I HAVE TO PEE!

that was NOT sarcasm

... no one is holding anyone hostage

Brace yourself for the arrival of ... Vernon Davis!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does it sting...when you pee?

Davis would be interesting, as would Hawk or Williams. Either of those 3 at #5 would please me...although I favor Hawk.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What exactly did TT do to bring Brett back? Ahh forget it. If you go by what he publicly said, yea he wanted him back. If you go by his actions (or inactions) he didn't. Personally, I don't think he cared if Brett came back.

Having said all that....I don't know what the man has ever done to garner some much blind faith and borderline manlove from some of you.

Yet half you guys turned on the man that ended 25 years of misery for this franchise.

The following was taken from a post by IPBPrez:
"Brett Favre will never be better than Bart Starr.. ever! The Record Books don't lie.
Brett Favre has his own three in-a-row. But, what has Favre given Green Bay, in that regard?
Brett Favre uses the Press for leverage, in a bid to manipulate the Packers....

(Going to Mortenson, almost immediately after the TT & MM visit to Favre's Plantation was a smack in the face and he should have been called on it - Lombardi would have traded him, the very next day)"

What has Favre given to Green Bay?

WOW....not quite as much as TT but maybe with one more season he can match TT's great contribution to the Green Bay community.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..it's still true!

Favre spoiled TT's plans though...!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
longtimefan said:
You know for a fact TT had no interest in signing or bringing in Eric??

I find it "interesting" how he keeps "losing out"..to other teams.."especially with players on the offensive side of the ball"...

(and how now that is being blamed on Brett Favre too..by the "fans"...)

Ron Wolf and Holmgren got Reggie White to come here when Green Bay was still considered the "North Pole" in the NFL...when nothing had been going on for 30 years....

Still hold true?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
musccy said:
don't be so presumptious...we have no clue what he's offered to Woodson, Arrington, or how much our draft picks will cost.

There is a rumor on a couple of other forums that TT offered a real LOW LOW BALL contract to Woodson, he got upset, and he is having Lunch Today with the Bucs.... Take it for what it´s worth...

Maybe TT doesnt want to mortgage the financial future with a nice luncheon at a steak place, maybe he got Woodson to have lunch at McDonalds !!!!! just kiddin´ , just kiddin´ !!!

How is that rurmor looking now?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
What exactly did TT do to bring Brett back? Ahh forget it. If you go by what he publicly said, yea he wanted him back. If you go by his actions (or inactions) he didn't. Personally, I don't think he cared if Brett came back.

Having said all that....I don't know what the man has ever done to garner some much blind faith and borderline manlove from some of you.

Yet half you guys turned on the man that ended 25 years of misery for this franchise.

The following was taken from a post by IPBPrez:
"Brett Favre will never be better than Bart Starr.. ever! The Record Books don't lie.
Brett Favre has his own three in-a-row. But, what has Favre given Green Bay, in that regard?
Brett Favre uses the Press for leverage, in a bid to manipulate the Packers....

(Going to Mortenson, almost immediately after the TT & MM visit to Favre's Plantation was a smack in the face and he should have been called on it - Lombardi would have traded him, the very next day)"

What has Favre given to Green Bay?

WOW....not quite as much as TT but maybe with one more season he can match TT's great contribution to the Green Bay community.

Agree DePack.

66 and Chamuko : I wouldn't even bother responding to the above. This thread was just brought back up to stir up the crap. Funny TT did not get to make the anouncement Brett was coming back though, ( One might think that if these two really liked each other....................... ).

Members online

Latest posts