The Packers are FINE...

MNPackAttack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will kill the vikes on monday. Soon ponder will realize what its like throwing with matthews in your face, and having williams and woodson smothering his recievers and he'll get rattled. peterson will rip off a couple good runs, but in the end our offense will completely outscore them. that being said, the defense still needs to put on a good performance or else we could be in danger coming up.

Magnus Chhan

Mag 'n Cheese
Reaction score
This is a team sport. As long as we score more points than we allow, I'm content with that. Could our defense be playing better? Of course. I'm sure they are working to fix their mistakes just like they have been for the last 14 games they've won.

I think people are getting so mad because they have their green and gold goggles on and expect every game to be 45-3 or something but you've got to remember that the other team gets paid too. Every one is going to want to beat the defending Super Bowl champions and give them their best shoot.

SD used a lot of late shifts and motions and bunch formations to get good receiver match ups like a a linebacker on Jackson. I'm sure Dom is doing something to counter that as we speak.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10th in opposing QB rating.
31st in yards allowed
17th in sacks
#1 in interceptions
30th in TDs allowed

I have serious concerns about those numbers as should any packer fan that has been around long enough to see what happens to teams with average or below avg defenses.

Last years team won the SB, not this years, but lets see how those numbers compare.
1st in opposing QB rating
5th in yards allowed
2nd in sacks
2nd in INTs
4th in TDs allowed.

Dont be fooled by the trophy. This isnt the same team. This is proof that its so so so hard to repeat in the NFL.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After looking at the scores this past week the Packers gave up the most points to the team they beat.
Just wanted to point that out.
That is all.
Well, nobody except Vikings fans really care about 2nd place.
SKOL
Um.... I mean LOL

Members online

Latest posts