1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Teams go 9-7 for a reason

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Wood Chipper, Jan 11, 2012.

1. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +612 / 5 / -0
    I agree with you. And I know you're giving the Giants their due. I just don't want to diminish the swagger that our team has. For instance, what they were able to do without Rodgers, Bulaga, Starks, and Jennings against a defense that, in many ways, is comparable to the Giants' defense.
  2. passtheSALSA

passtheSALSA Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Don't bother bringing it up. I already did and was told "it doesn't always happen". No ****.
  3. JTheGreat

JTheGreat Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I agree, our team has alot of swagger right now. Beating back to back rivals, and resting up key players. Heading into this game as heathly as we been for a long longggggg time and oh yeah 21 wins out of our last 22 games?
  4. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings Received:
    +578 / 13 / -0
    You are immature. First, I didn't ask Amish to do anything. Look through my posts and show ME one time that I have said I thought that Packers would win. You won't because I haven't said it. I said this game was going to be very close and come down to whoever turns the ball over more.

For someone who has all day to be on the forums and is "Getting paid" to be on this forum, you do a pretty piss poor job of typing.

Just 4 weeks ago on your Giants board, you guys were crying in every thread saying to fire Coughlin and that your season was a fail and over. Now you are saying you are the hottest team when just last game before the Falcons killed themselves, you were up by only 5 points to an nonexistent offense.

If the Packers lose, I will be the first to congratulate you. Until then,
  5. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    i don't get money deducted for spelling errors.

I was personally? cool. Glad your a fan of mine.

and when Amish said that u were referring to JUST JPP, u agreed with him.

And I may be immature but at least im accurate:

You said that the more me and JPP guarantee victory you love it.

I said I never did and to quote it if u can find it, you then brought up JPPs quote.

It wasnt' amish it was Thor who chimed in and said that you were just referencing what JPP said and then u agreed with him.

You then tried again to say I did reference we are going to win in a vague quote.
  6. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings Received:
    +578 / 13 / -0
    "That guy really thought he like caught us lol." Great use of grammar. By the way, I didn't catch you, I'm just showing the Packers community how immature you guys are.
  7. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    no **** talking that we did over there, did we not say within these boards

(including me making fun of ur detective work)
  8. ThorMatthews

ThorMatthews Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I believe his stance as far as what you said is that you imply that your team is going to win, because it's true, otherwise you wouldn't be defending your team. As long as you keep supporting your team (which there is nothing wrong with) he is going to take it as you claiming a win. That is my perspective on it.
  9. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:

no im defending my team over the fact that u guys seem to find it ridiculous to even suggest we'd be in the game. This is going to be a competitive game, i think we CAN win it, but I think the outcome is 50/50.

Which besides all the ball breaking posts we've had is what i've maintained the whole time. Most of what I said was in defense of my team to where u guys suggest we were garbage. Not all of you, but to those that have. AGain if u need an example of this, go read the title of this thread and what the OP said
  10. ThorMatthews

ThorMatthews Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I personally understand this, I'm just simply trying to clarify how he perceives your posts.
  11. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings Received:
    +578 / 13 / -0
    And I don't mind you making fun of it cause it's not detective work (Thanks for thinking that it is), it is just showing others that wouldn't go to your board what nonsensical people you are
  12. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    okay but thats his own issue. It isn't like i've just come out and started tlaking **** about my team. Most the things i've said I've been responding to somebody else's comments. So for him to perceive it like that is pretty stupid
  13. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:

again proof is in these thread. Go look at the thread I started, you tell me who was nonsensical. Again, there was no need because anything we said, we've said directly to the person and did it here.

We've been completely upfront about how we think u guys have been
  14. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings Received:
    +578 / 13 / -0
    And maybe the way you have acted from the beginning has been the reason why we never wanted to hold a real conversation with you?
  15. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Big giants fan from giants.com boards - will be looking to have football talk with you guys for this week. Mostly football talk and a little trash talk

How are you guys feeling about the matchup?

------

i could see where you are threatened by that. Get real. Truth is you guys have some cool people here but for the most part you have some asses who just really have no legit input and talk out of their asses
  16. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings Received:
    +578 / 13 / -0
    Really? and What did I say in that thread to him? I believe I wasn't an "***" at all
  17. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings Received:
    +578 / 13 / -0
    Exactly! You were never nice to me since the beginning.
  18. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +652 / 39 / -2
    Do you think the Rams are better than the Saints?
  19. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +652 / 39 / -2
    LOL Not even close.
  20. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    God of chance? LOL you guys are doomed without your tempt destiny billboard as stated on their web site:

"The Giants or Saints have never won a SB without a Tempt Destiny billboard."
  21. passtheSALSA

passtheSALSA Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Not for nothing dude but we've been trying to hold legitimate conversations and a lot of the users on here started **** with us. Every board has their fair share of dickheads, don't act like you guys don't. Most Giants fans have been classy until they were instigated. I know that personally I come off a little brash naturally, but I sure as hell am not rude. I have my opinions and I speak them. Others can talk and I listen and respect them and then respond accordingly. I tried to have a conversation about the game and I got dumb responses like "15-1" or "Not worried at all" and when asked to elaborate on the latter I was essentially told I wasn't worth the other persons time. Not that I care, but don't bitch and moan if you guys are the ones starting **** and we're retaliating.
  22. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings Received:
    +578 / 13 / -0
    Show me what "****" I have started. None. So don't take 5 peoples opinions out of the hundreds of people on this board and make it look like everyone on here is stupid and can't hold a conversation. Don't get a bad attitude towards everyone on this forum because of a few people.
  23. passtheSALSA

passtheSALSA Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Oh I'm sorry, because you guys didn't do that to us? I never said you started ****. You were talking about the topic so I threw my two cents in.
  24. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Look s like you were a Packers fan - why the switch?
  25. passtheSALSA

passtheSALSA Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Hahah always has been and always will be my #2 team. My old Pop Warner team was called the Packers.