Super Bowls on DVD

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Firstly, I LOVED Super Bowl XLV! I am shamed to say this, but I missed a bit of it! My WIFE made me take the dog out side to go to the restroom and at that time we did not have a DVR. I also missed a bit for various other reasons, like the bathroom and plating food and stuff. Also, I am a life-long fan and just want to own this game on DVD. Personally, I am looking for Super Bowl XLV and XXXI on DVD (I and II wouldn't hurt). I have checked NFL.com, eBay, etc etc. The description always says "highlights of the season and Super Bowl XYZ", it is never the full game. Does anyone own these? Is it just highlights of the season with the full game? I don't want to own a DVD of highlights of the games.

I am also curious about OTHER Super Bowl DVDs, the Cowboys ones for my father-in-law to be specific. I am sure he would love to relive his childhood watching Superbowl XII, and VI. The ones in the 90's too.

I am NOT looking to be shifty and have someone sell me a bootleg or anything. Just to clarify for the mods. I AM looking for information as to whether or not these DVDs are the full Super Bowl game, as the title of the DVDs read "Super Bowl XLV" etc etc.

Thanks for your time and info!

--Rob.