Steeler nation forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow.

You've been taunting people on this site for days. You were here just hours ago, predicting we would be eating crow because we were about to play "Steeler football".

You have forfeited your right to a conversation about humility and graciousness. Please.

He's right. Try being humble before the game next time. It will mean more after it's over.
I made that comment in the "Packers would Blow out the Steelers" thread. 6 points is hardly a "Blow Out". Especially for someone like you who does all the blowing. I figured you for an expert.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well cant even rub it in the face of a few posters with out people having a hissy fit

And yes I banned him

I got tired of him falsely accusing me of things..I edited the title he complained about...I explained he was a solid poster...I explained how he wasnt a troll and no one label him a troll..

I apologized to him in public few times..

He still kept it up and up and up

I make a thread with a specific title to those I wanted to rub it in to.. He accused me again of saying I directed it to him..I explained it was only about the ones that wanted to start a fight..

I finally had it with him..

I am done and so is he

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I made that comment in the "Packers would Blow out the Steelers" thread. 6 points is hardly a "Blow Out". Especially for someone like you who does all the blowing. I figured you for an expert.

I hope to god that isnt what I think it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts