so... uhhh.... who is looking forward to the draft?

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
after i threw my laptop across the room, picked up the pieces, and finally got internet to make this post after the embarassing loss to the texans in gb, i was just wondering if i was the only one excited ofr april so that maybe the defense can be reshaped or something to not make it look like my old high school's jv team?

nothing can save this year emotionally for me. i am forever scarred, haha.

PS: unless i am oblivious, is houston really that good or is the packer defense just that pitiful?

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like how you threw your laptop like you expected the pack to win and NOT lose by 3 in the last minute. Honestly I didn't watch the game due to personal plans, but when I heard we lost by 3 at the last 4 seconds I wasn't surprised at all.

Oh and the Texans aren't that bad, but the Pack defense really are that bad.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen enough draft picks.
I want to see what Thompson does in freeagency.
If he sits on his thumb during freeagency and then trades down for more draft picks I will officially jump on the fire Teddy band wagon.

Jmill831

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I've seen enough draft picks.
I want to see what Thompson does in freeagency.
If he sits on his thumb during freeagency and then trades down for more draft picks I will officially jump on the fire Teddy band wagon.

I 100% agree with you thompson has to get a big time free agent this year. peppers and Haynesworth are both available we need at least one of them next year i also will jump on the fire teddy band wagon if he does nothing in freeagency we have the money lets use it!

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would have thought that a year removed from being "stacked" at D-line that we would be so bad at that position? Harrell has one more year before he gets proclaimed a bust, he has done nothing in two injury plagued seasons.

OP
OP
dansz15

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c_mac said:
Who would have thought that a year removed from being "stacked" at D-line that we would be so bad at that position? Harrell has one more year before he gets proclaimed a bust, he has done nothing in two injury plagued seasons.

Get rid of Harrel. I would proclaim he is a bust already. He is too Reynold's-esque for me.

Although the draft is fun and I am excited for it, there will be some good players available in free agency, like said before. Green Bay has and needs to use the cap. It is why its there, if you have 20 million free and don't use it whats the point.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been looking forward to the draft for some time now. Green Bay is loaded with 3 picks in the top 60 (assuming the NY Jets make the playoffs) and plenty of cap room. If TT wants to make this team a contender for the next 4 - 7 years, this is the offseason to do it.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not looking forward to the last 3 games, but I AM looking forward to the draft. What else is there? While I'd enjoy tt making a move in FA, I don't expect it. So the draft is IT for me now. Some wins at the end of the season may be a sop for some of us, to me it means a lower draft choice. A win or two now is like trying to put lipstick on a pig....not of much practical use.

Members online

Latest posts