SI Brett Favre Tribute

OP
OP
P

packersfan4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not really sure PackinSteel...I ordered both. If so I can always throw one on Ebay or something.

OP
OP
P

packersfan4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a better writeup for the hardcover book at Barnes and Noble. It says its 224 pages.

Here is the writeup at JSOnline for the SI edition it's in the middle of the page. It says that issue is 70 something pages, so I am guessing they are different.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Subscribers won't get the issue. They have to buy it just like us.
I got mine already! When i was up in GB this saturday, i stopped at Barnes and Noble and they put them out early. They didn't wait till Monday like they were supposed to. (Lucky for me!)

OP
OP
P

packersfan4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else able to get there hands on this today? Most of the places around here are sold out already. I guess I will just wait the extra week for Amazon to ship..No biggey. I see there are tons of them up on Ebay already.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went to Walgreens to get a 'script filled and looked at their magazine rack. They had about 40 copies of it there. Wonder why it didn't sell out like the other SI issues? BTW, I got mine yesterday for a Birthday present from my daughter. :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
If anyone is interested the Brett Favre tribute magazine is available for pre order from Amazon

Softcover
Hardcover

It would be sweet to get Brett to Autograph the cover.

R.P.
That would be sweet. But it's SO hard to even get close to him nowadays.
And now that he's retired, i think it will be next to impossible.