1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Share Holders Meeting?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Did anyone go to the Share Holders meeting? If you did would you be kind enough to fill me in on what was covered and how the mood was in the room?

Thanks,

RP
  2. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45 / 19 / -0
    The newspaper people there said Ted Thompson was a bit bizarre, but otherwise it was fairly routine. Packers "rainy day" fund now 97 million. They want to get it so they can run one year without outside income.

I don't know how they can do that with a non-profit, non tax status, but what the IRS doesn't care about....let sleeping dogs lie.
  3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +699 / 16 / -0
    My son and his wife drove up from Milwaukee, couldn't get in the door due to the crowd. He thought there must have been 17,000 people there. They wandered around the atrium for a while, then went back to Milwaukee, got tickets and watched the Brewers get beat. Not a bad day, I'd say.