Pics: Show Your Packer Pride!

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have kind of a strange and not directly Packer piece of memorabilia. Willie Davis had lived in our house in Milwaukee before we bought it. He built a sauna in the basement that is still there to this day. It worked and we used it as a sauna before my mother decided she would store Christmas presents in it, lol. Well, there was another surprise down there. A medal that belonged to him. It must have been from his college days at Grambling State. I guess he might want it back!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I have kind of a strange and not directly Packer piece of memorabilia. Willie Davis had lived in our house in Milwaukee before we bought it. He built a sauna in the basement that is still there to this day. It worked and we used it as a sauna before my mother decided she would store Christmas presents in it, lol. Well, there was another surprise down there. A medal that belonged to him. It must have been from his college days at Grambling State. I guess he might want it back!

Wow now that is an awesome piece! One of a kind!

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to post some of my favorite Packers autos I have. All are in football-card form. Some were given to me, some I was lucky enough to pull out of packs, and some I bought as singles. Thank you to the folks who gifted me cards, even if you aren't part of this forum and will never see it.

2007 Upper Deck Artifacts - NFL Facts - Aaron Rodgers Autograph.

2012 Panini Limited - Material Monikers - Donald Driver GU Jersey Swatch / Autograph #'d/25

2011 Panini Limited - 3-color (4 color breaks) Aaron Rodgers Prime Patch #'d/50

2009 Topps - Career Best - Jordy Nelson Autograph.

2012 Panini Contenders - Rookie Ticket (base and SP variation) - Casey Hayward Autographs.

I have a ton more, but these are some of my favorites. It doesn't even come close to some of the super collections I see on here. Like The Drew and what not, but I wanted to share just a little something =D

--Rob.

packerskeylargo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to post some of my favorite Packers autos I have. All are in football-card form. Some were given to me, some I was lucky enough to pull out of packs, and some I bought as singles. Thank you to the folks who gifted me cards, even if you aren't part of this forum and will never see it.

2012 Panini Limited - Material Monikers - Donald Driver GU Jersey Swatch / Autograph #'d/25

2012 Panini Contenders - Rookie Ticket (base and SP variation) - Casey Hayward Autographs.

I have a ton more, but these are some of my favorites. It doesn't even come close to some of the super collections I see on here. Like The Drew and what not, but I wanted to share just a little something =D

--Rob.

Sweet! great collection!!

English Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Random picture, but this is my pet pig wearing a Packers sweater (maybe nobody in the world has EVER written that sentence before!).

The Green Bay Porkers!

Attachments

• Charlie Packers.JPG
    Charlie Packers.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 222

favre95

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couple new pics of stuff I have added -

New Super Bowl singlet banners around the "G", added the "G" stickers to the back of my bar stools

Have had this for about 2 years now...not the greatest pic, but the pic of Clay doing the Predator -

Not anything to do with my room, but a picture of Aaron from the NFC Champ. game that I drew -

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

New Super Bowl singlet banners around the "G", added the "G" stickers to the back of my bar stools

Have had this for about 2 years now...not the greatest pic, but the pic of Clay doing the Predator -

Not anything to do with my room, but a picture of Aaron from the NFC Champ. game that I drew -

Wow that's an awesome drawing!

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

--Rob.
I've been dying to get Aaron Rodgers cards! I stopped collecting cards a while back but I would really like to start again. Very nice collection you have there!

CTPackers08

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Now that's a nice "man cave"!

Members online

No members online now.