Pics: Show Your Packer Pride!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Desmond Howards away jersey he wore all of 96. He set the NFL punt return yardage record in this jersey. The only other jersey he wore in 96 was his home jersey which Desmond has.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome jersey Ivo. Any repairs, or was Howard so elusive that year that no one hit him hard enough to cause a rip or tear.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome jersey Ivo. Any repairs, or was Howard so elusive that year that no one hit him hard enough to cause a rip or tear.

thanks. No repairs, some paint from the lions game though on the shoulders. Cant really see it in the pics I took.

I got 2 out of 3 Packers SB MVPs jerseys.... the 3rd might be a little tough to find though.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell me..How or why would a player wish to get rid of something like that?

He never held onto his away one, after he won the SB MVP he kept the home jersey he wore all season including the SB. the question is why would the Packers sell it if its the only other one? I guess they dont keep the HOF in mind sometimes.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
O.K., to be honest, I do not own signed helmets or gameworn jerseys or things like that yet and it is not that easy to get them here in Germany.
But I do have my little Packers corner in my private office (one picture) and what I am a little proud of is my licence plate frame that I got printed here in Germany (another picture) because as you propably know the US ones do not fit here in Europe. ;)
In September/October I will be in Green Bay and Lake Michigan area and I definitely will have an extended visit at Lambeau Field and especially the Packers Pro Shop. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1203b.jpg
    IMG_1203b.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 181
  • MB-b.jpg
    MB-b.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 194

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O.K., to be honest, I do not own signed helmets or gameworn jerseys or things like that yet and it is not that easy to get them here in Germany.
But I do have my little Packers corner in my private office (one picture) and what I am a little proud of is my licence plate frame that I got printed here in Germany (another picture) because as you propably know the US ones do not fit here in Europe. ;)
In September/October I will be in Green Bay and Lake Michigan area and I definitely will have an extended visit at Lambeau Field and especially the Packers Pro Shop. ;)
Nice, never seen a euro GB Packer plate holder

jamie97520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow that Lakers/Packers room is amazing.

Where abouts in the UK are you from PackAttackUK? And how did you start following GreenBay?

Jamie
Twitter - j_h_stewart

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pack! Want a good laugh? Remember that d-bag Javon Walker that whined and complained his way out of Green Bay to the biggest joke of an NFL career? Well he's got a twitter now yall lol! His twitter is @play_maker84 and he actually responds to people. His spelling errors alone are funny enough, after all he did get one of the lowest scores in Wonderlic history.
He is trying to workout for a comback to the NFL. Probably because he is broke and has blown all his $ being a ****** partying. I say go on twitter and let him have it. Since he had no problem disrespecting the Packers, Green Bay, and their fans, we need to show him what goes around comes around. Let him know what a whiney ****** and ***** he is. Bring up his crappy stats and that he had no more than two decent (not even that good) seasons and they were only thanks to Brett Favre. How he always blames others for his poor performance. Tell him what you think about his arrogant bling blingin and making a fool of himself partying then getting his butt beat and robbed. How he's the Burnie Madoff of football and has managed to scam teams into thinking he's a good player and escape with their $. How he is delusional to think another team will pick him up after not playing for nearly 3 years and now having to serve a 4 game suspension for hgh use. AND he even said he wanted to come back to Green Bay!!! hahahahaha THIS GUY IS A TOTAL SCAM AND A JOKE.
Karma is a beeeotch Javon and this guy is the biggest example of it, it always catches up to you. I say LET HIM HAVE IT lol he deserves all of it lol! Stay broke my dude!

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have alot more.... but I will start with this.

Its my helmet for work... its my union's logo sticker that I had made with the G

Attachments

• IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 161

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grey Flannel Auctions made a bulk purchase of equipment from the Packers in 1997 or '98. This included many game used jerseys, jackets, pants, mostly from 1995 and 1996. This jersey was from that large purchase from the team.

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oops--that was meant to be a reply to the question of how the Desmond Howard jersey came out.
I'm still learning here.

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Actually it's not surprising to find just scuffs and hit marks with no repairs on a receiver's jersey, especially when kick returns accounted for much of the use.
For example, Antonio Freeman's rookie home jersey had no repairs at the end of the season (but plenty of hit marks and staining). He also returned a lot of kicks, in addition to limited WR action.
Also, keep in mind the Packers wore white jerseys for just 6 games in 1996. So you have "only" 6 games worth of wear.

Grabastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few days before XLV:

Pre-game warmup:

Computer bag: