Pics: Show Your Packer Pride!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Flew to GB for the "Return to Titletown" party at Lambeau from NJ. On my way home at the airport in Milwaukee, I went to go get something to eat. Walk out of store and see Jermichael Finley walking around. Crazy few days--winning Super Bowl, flying to GB from NJ, meeting Donald Lee in Pro Shop, party in cold weather, meeting Jermichael. Awesome time that I will never forget.

THATS F-ing **** dude!

I am very jealous

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres nothing to talk about...

Kobe>LeBum

is that why lebron is younger and has more MVPs? Or why Lebron is destroying kobes records for youngest ever to (insert whatever points amount)?

Lets talk in June, when the Heat are playing the Spurs in the Finals.

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
is that why lebron is younger and has more MVPs? Or why Lebron is destroying kobes records for youngest ever to (insert whatever points amount)?

Lets talk in June, when the Heat are playing the Spurs in the Finals.

Getting off topic ivo, lets take this to the other forum... where are some more pics!!!

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I was at work this evening (or last night, depending on how you look at things...), about to go on my lunch break when...WHATS THAT? Is that a stuffed Goofy wearing a Cheesehead in the crane game @ the store I work at? N O W A Y!

Long story short, i spent half of my lunch break getting it, but $10 later, I GOT IT. I just had to have it, really. :p

Edit: oh, and i'm also wearing my Super Bowl Champs hat, which i swear is the most comfortable hat i've ever owned. I could definitely see myself wearing this bad boy for DECADES (assuming that our FUTURE Super Bowl Championship hats aren't as comfortable as this one is!)

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-02-25 at 01.24.jpg
    Photo on 2011-02-25 at 01.24.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 162

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I was at work this evening (or last night, depending on how you look at things...), about to go on my lunch break when...WHATS THAT? Is that a stuffed Goofy wearing a Cheesehead in the crane game @ the store I work at? N O W A Y!

Long story short, i spent half of my lunch break getting it, but $10 later, I GOT IT. I just had to have it, really. :p

Edit: oh, and i'm also wearing my Super Bowl Champs hat, which i swear is the most comfortable hat i've ever owned. I could definitely see myself wearing this bad boy for DECADES (assuming that our FUTURE Super Bowl Championship hats aren't as comfortable as this one is!)

That's awesome. Where I work we used to carry packs of hockey cards (sp authentic) and me and a co-worker would get so bored we would just end up opening them (granted, we would pay for them eventually) We probably dropped $300ish just on impulse by doing this. Though, we did pull 3 of the 999 Matt Duchene rookie watch cards, and I ended up with a sweet Brad Marchand Path Auto

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My wall shrine to the green and gold at my apartment.

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whose facemask?

No idea. They were selling them at the pro shop for 10 bucks. They also had game used pants and cleats.

That reminds me, why don't they sell replica uniform pants? Yeah, we'd look like dorks wearing them with our jerseys but I don't care!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
IDK, yellow pants would look bad on most people, thats why I love wearing my Packers throwback jerseys that are blue and yellow since if I wear khaki pants and blue socks its the most similar thing to what the pros wear. I'm gonna post my Packer wall soon.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually just ebayed a couple pairs of packers game worn pants. Had no reason to hold onto them.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Nice shrine. :icon_smile: For What's Worth...I've been a real estate appraiser in WI for 20 years. I've determined that approximately 90% of all households have some sort of Packer shrine (or deer head...lol). I always tell the home owner that their house is worth more because they are Packer fans. Also, they are lucky they're NOT Vikings or Bears fans because then their house would be WORTHLESS!!! (true story)

:viksux: :chisux:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Firehire!!! Are you taking applications for friends to join you in your man cave??? lol!!!

Daaaaang! ...I don't see anything in progress, but wow. I would LOVE to watch a game in that room!

I must rethink my office/ sewing room.

OR.....

Sell this house, and build one with a room like that!!! lol.. Storm shelter?? psssssshhhhaw!!! I've got a woman cave!!! :queen: LOL!!!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AWESOME FIREHIRE!

Damn I need to get a new house!
Ours is 3150 square feet and I still don't have a room like that to do.... crap.

Gotta work harder, sell more......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts