• No - I do not own a share

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • No-sorta - I have family members that own a share

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For no particular reason, I'm curious as to how many of us are Packers shareholders. Even if you are not, please click on the poll just so we can get a sense of the ratio on this forum.

Feel free to state which stock sale you purchased from and any unusual stories or anecdotes about it....or why you might be if and when they do another sale.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll start off. I bought one share in the last offering, mostly because I'm against the public funding of stadiums (in general) and wanted to put my money where my mouth was leading me. I contributed to the construction/expansion of Lambeau Field due to my affinity to the team and my desire to attend more games there.

I also enjoy having my official certificate on my bar and a copy hanging in my office for all of the Vikings fans to see.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
I also bought a share in the last offering but being from Canada the first wave was not available here yet. So with a little help from some fellow Packer friends family (49'er fans) I secured a U.S. Mailing address and became an Official NFL Owner. To know that I'm helping keep the Packers where they belong but also to help fund history in the making is its own reward. It was a no brainer.

GO PACK GO!!!!!

Oregon Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too. I have one from 1997 and then got another in 2011. I got one for my dad and kids in 2011 as well. Which makes me the majority shareholder in the family.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

As an overseas fan, I can`t buy one anyway. I wish I had the opportunity.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My out of state sister bought one back in 98. I am paying for the stadium every time I go to the store. Always had higher financial priorities plus my wife woulda killed me.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me, the Domestic Associate, and our 5 kids all have shares from '97. Best investment I've ever made.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do u get from being a shareholder?

The opportunity to vote for Board members and attend the annual meeting.

Bought my share in 1997. I also thought it was a no brainer. A chance to become part of an organization that's been a big part of my life. I also saw it as a contribution toward the renovation and expansion of the greatest venue in sports.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
What do u get from being a shareholder?
You get a piece of paper that says you are a part owner of the Packers. This allows you to vote at and attend the annual shareholders meeting. Other than that, it gives you nothing. I was going to buy a share the last two go sales but the wife would have kicked my *** for buying a worthless piece of paper. Although it would have been fun being a Vikings fan and a Packer shareholder.

D

Deleted member 6794

I got my share in 2011. Living in Austria I had to use a friend´s relative with a Wisconsin address to be able to get it. In addition my surname includes two letters that doesn´t exist in the English alphabet ("Ö"), which my friends seems to not be aware of. This means I have some special characters printed on my share.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I also bought a share in the last offering but being from Canada the first wave was not available here yet. So with a little help from some fellow Packer friends family (49'er fans) I secured a U.S. Mailing address and became an Official NFL Owner. To know that I'm helping keep the Packers where they belong but also to help fund history in the making is its own reward. It was a no brainer.

GO PACK GO!!!!!

Do you get to many meetings ??? :whistling:

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
Do you get to many meetings ??? :whistling:
The team plane comes and picks me up. TT and I schmooze drink champagne talk about the team and his family. (They are lovely) after the plane lands we get in the Limo, it takes us to the stadium where ARod and CM3 are waiting for autographs. After I sign their stuff I send them back to work and then off to the meeting. Tell me if your shareholder experience is different than mine because I'm sure they do this for everyone of us.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The team plane comes and picks me up. TT and I schmooze drink champagne talk about the team and his family. (They are lovely) after the plane lands we get in the Limo, it takes us to the stadium where ARod and CM3 are waiting for autographs. After I sign their stuff I send them back to work and then off to the meeting. Tell me if your shareholder experience is different than mine because I'm sure they do this for everyone of us.
You get TT and a jet? When I went with the neighbor we only had his twin 19 year-old nieces and the hot tub in the back of the Limo.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I had some fat 6 year old show up in front of my house with radio flyer and a capri sun but since it was raining that day and I had just put in a load of laundry I decided to forgo the trip. They never sent anyone around after that. I think I missed my chance.

Latest posts