Packers ruin chance at one more run for glory . . .

OP
OP
S

shoopster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
The Trom is enjoying this experience! The Trom agrees with the gregster!

Indeed nomadz, indeed, everyone want's to be like the shoopster . . . Ah, the irony . . .

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shoopster said:
tromadz said:
The Trom is enjoying this experience! The Trom agrees with the gregster!

Indeed nomadz, indeed, everyone want's to be like the shoopster . . . Ah, the irony . . .

Not really. I, however, like "NOT" pretending I'm some award winning novelist on Bears and Packers message boards while living in my parents basement and refering to myself in third-person. :wink: But hey Shoop, whatever floats your boat.

OP
OP
S

shoopster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chatman and flanny are two more big pieces to the puzzle that the pack let go . . . Way-2-Go TT, Way-2-Go . . .

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chatman? He was a KR

Flanny? He was an old hurt center, and Wells was being groomed for the last 2 years to replace him.

Oh no! hahaah, but I like you, you make me giggle. I dont giggle enough.

OP
OP
S

shoopster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
chatman? He was a KR

Flanny? He was an old hurt center, and Wells was being groomed for the last 2 years to replace him.

Oh no! hahaah, but I like you, you make me giggle. I dont giggle enough.

So, nomdaz, you say that return men are not valuable? . . . Chatman returned a punt 85 yards for TD against the bunch of bums currently calling themselves chicago bears, had it not been for chat-man's return, the pack would have not been in the game, and does desmond howard ring a bell . . . Sheesh, and I don't mean the poster . . .

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you say that return men arent replaceable? Chatman helped us win the division last year, didnt he? oh wait...

cmon....

cmon......

its Chatman. He was an OK reciever, anda solid KR. He doesnt fit with the new scheme, hes gone, and will be replaced. he probably already is replcaed at KR with Willie Quinnie or chad lucas.

cmon....

gimme a break.

:giggle:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Goopster.........Chatman had ONE good return.........that hardly puts him in Desmond Howard's league. That would be like saying Scott Hunter was just as good as Brett Favre, cause he completed a touchdown pass once.
At least make your arguments reasonable........not laughable.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shoopster said:
Chatman and flanny are two more big pieces to the puzzle that the pack let go . . . Way-2-Go TT, Way-2-Go . . .

Your lack of general knowledge of the "great mystery of who and what" is absolutely hilarious!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought Chatman stepped up huge last year when his number was called. calling him a big piece to the puzzle is putting a little too much on it. but he should've been retained imo.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he was an average returner, and about an average(at best) WR.

Just because sherman sucked at finding out who his good KR\PRs are, doesnt mean these guys can.

he was a good guy, but...replaceable

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
i thought Chatman stepped up huge last year when his number was called. calling him a big piece to the puzzle is putting a little too much on it. but he should've been retained imo.

Yah but you also have to wonder what puzzle he was a big piece of. Going 4 - 12? lol

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man OH Man! Give the coach a chance I hope you look like a big fool for even posting this. Even if we get back to .500 thats great. I remain optomistic on this stuipd post

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:

You're right, Chatman did step up last year, especially in the backup receiver position, but that's it, except for his once-in-a-lifetime punt return. Chatman is no more a "piece to the puzzle" than Mickey Rooney is, you know, his size and all, not fitting the coaches' credentials for the height requirements of the receiving corps.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chatman had one kick return in 3 years.. He fair caught the ball most of the time... I don't think it's a huge lost at all.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shoopster said:
Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy , and javon walker all have one thing in common, all will endure short tenures as green bay packers . . . The offseason that everyone will want to forget is this one, a one in which the pack will be known for having a boat load of cash, hiring the wrong coach, chasing brett favre into retirement and not satisfying an elite wr in javon walker therefore trading or releasing him to go to another team in which he will go to many probowls . . .

The shoopster is very anxious to see what the pack do with the fifth pick . . . trade down or draft a bust? As we know, when the pack pick high, they don't pick good, need the shoopster eimd you of former high first rond busts such as, Tony Mandarich , Wayne Simmons, Jamal Reynolds, Brent Fullwood, and Ken Ruettgers. Ah memories . . . indeed . . .

None the less the packers must now look towards the future, they need a successful draft inoder to have any hope for the future . . . brett favre's day's are done, he will retire and sadly go out the way he came in . . .

The shoopster warn's thompson to stay away from a.j. hawk, he will be the next Broderick Thomas, instead go with mario williams aka the next reggie white or even muchael huff. The packers need to rebuild now, and building a defense through the draft is the way to go, offense can and should be aquired via free agency, the only exception of drafting offense is offensive lineman, and max jean-gilles should make a great round two pick for the packers. Round three the shoopster see's a player named a.j. nicholson who will fit in nicely with our beloved packers. As long as thompson followers the shoopster's lead and does as he say's, the pack will contending before you know it . . .

Shoopster you'd best check the list. Herr Williams is at third and doubt if Gb would want to trade up. Try making a bit of sense.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chibiabos said:
shoopster said:
Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy , and javon walker all have one thing in common, all will endure short tenures as green bay packers . . . The offseason that everyone will want to forget is this one, a one in which the pack will be known for having a boat load of cash, hiring the wrong coach, chasing brett favre into retirement and not satisfying an elite wr in javon walker therefore trading or releasing him to go to another team in which he will go to many probowls . . .

The shoopster is very anxious to see what the pack do with the fifth pick . . . trade down or draft a bust? As we know, when the pack pick high, they don't pick good, need the shoopster eimd you of former high first rond busts such as, Tony Mandarich , Wayne Simmons, Jamal Reynolds, Brent Fullwood, and Ken Ruettgers. Ah memories . . . indeed . . .

None the less the packers must now look towards the future, they need a successful draft inoder to have any hope for the future . . . brett favre's day's are done, he will retire and sadly go out the way he came in . . .

The shoopster warn's thompson to stay away from a.j. hawk, he will be the next Broderick Thomas, instead go with mario williams aka the next reggie white or even muchael huff. The packers need to rebuild now, and building a defense through the draft is the way to go, offense can and should be aquired via free agency, the only exception of drafting offense is offensive lineman, and max jean-gilles should make a great round two pick for the packers. Round three the shoopster see's a player named a.j. nicholson who will fit in nicely with our beloved packers. As long as thompson followers the shoopster's lead and does as he say's, the pack will contending before you know it . . .

Shoopster you'd best check the list. Herr Williams is at third and doubt if Gb would want to trade up. Try making a bit of sense.

As I have said before, shoopster speaks gibberish, nonsense!

For example, he includes Wayne Simmons and Ken Ruettgers in a well known list of true busts. Ruettgers was one of the best lineman in many years in GB. This shows the ridiculousness of his statements. Also, he says, "The Packers need to rebuild now." What does he think has been going on in GB? This is just one more reason to avoid reading his nonsense.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Many guys panicked, and I include myself in this list (for wanting MM's head).

But, in hindsight, it surely looks stupid. (I still remain firm by my almost all of my statements, but panicking and wanting MM's head was probably one of the stupidest things I've ever said, even though I put it into conditional, which were not achieved).

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
He did get Mario Williams as a stud. Too bad for GB he was the 1st pick in the draft.
Max Jean-Gilles went in the 4th round that year, cut last season and added back.
AJ Nicholson went in the 5th and is playing arena football in GreenBay.

Glad the Shoopster was not running the show back then. Has he posted since then?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts