Official Gameday Thread: Packers @ Eagles - 9/12

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you guys actually like Grant? Do you think he's a good runner? What I see from Grant is someone who won't very often win the game, but he won't really lose it either. Bummer you guys have Jackson, because I'm a husker fan too. Anyways, that was a sweet catch by Jennings.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He couldn't walk on it so who knows. Man, this game is like an older style Packer game, with people getting bruised and bloodied, ouch!!!

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grant isn't a break away runner like AP, but he does his job to a satisfactory level.

Hurts to see him go, I hope its a short recovery.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ryan grant in 07 was a beast. I think we are still waiting for him to get back to that level. But he's reliable and doesn't turn the ball over much.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ankle sprain is 2 weeks if minor, i think 4 if its one of those high ankle bad ones? then again he could be back in the second half...though no weight at all has me worried.

im actually glad its only an ankle after looking at the replay i for sure thought it was an mcl

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jezz! So if Bradely goes down again, is crippled or god forbit dies because of complications from a concussion does Reid get get prossecuted for putting him back in game?

I cannot believe he is back in the game after falling down after getting his bell rung.

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jezz! So if Bradely goes down again, is crippled or god forbit dies because of complications from a concussion does Reid get get prossecuted for putting him back in game?

I cannot believe he is back in the game after falling down after getting his bell rung.

I think he just got dazed. They wouldn't put him in unless they were sure he was fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts