Official Gameday Thread: Packers @ Eagles - 9/12

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
that holding helps. But, I have a feeling this is going to be a game again. Ugh... Gotta do something to contain Vick. He's killing us.

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bad, just excited. Your name doesn't exactly make it sound like your coming in her to discuss the game. You came at me about my prediction of 1 sack. But, like I said, my bad if I perceived it that way.

It's fine. I guess my name does seem like that, but its been my email ever since that happened at Lambeau. That 1 sack prediction was the first thing that I saw in this thread and it just made me chuckle. The packers have a great young team and future in A-rod, and as a vikings fan I need to hold on to anything I can, and that is that Rodgers holds on to the ball for too long/o-line isn't good.

Back to the game. The eagles have hope as long as their D can wake up, maybe force a turnover, and Vick stays on the field

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to tighten the D up. Can't let the Phiggles get back into this one. bah! TD :(

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help but think of that playoff game after the 2002 season against the Falcons whenever we play Vick......

Members online

Latest posts