Official Game Day Thread: Vikings @ Packers 11/1: LOSE 38 - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chickenhk, Rodgers does not suck lil FYI.. its pretty hard to focus and play well with ****bag ****** allen in his face

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Take solace in the fact that it probably can't get uglier than what it is already ... - The question is how aggressive Childress will continue to be ... - Right now this game could turn into something very nasty ...

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chickenhk, Rodgers does not suck lil FYI.. its pretty hard to focus and play well with ****bag ****** allen in his face

That doesn't excuse the multiple unpressured overthrows he's made today. I'm chalking it up to big game nerves.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Grant = Worst Running Back In the league. The only reason its not stated/stressed is because we also have the worst O-line in the league. They feed off of eachother and make eachother "appear" mediocre. But they are both ****.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah but more often than not some one is in his face... I think I can agree that it may be nerves, ********... i hate the queens

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and yeah thirty, dude ryan grant is garbage, to have my support on your idea 100%... If we could run the ball that would make those ****** head d-lineman stop from pinnin their ears back and trying to gang **** rodgers

playeasy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
soon as we back into it, we are trying to take our selfs out of it again

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay chicken, could you please stop. All your posts are getting ridiculous.

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The O-line SUCKs..There's a reason Grant was a 3rd string rb. There's a reason so many people went ??? at the recent packer draft choices...there's a reason Rogers dropped into the 20's on draft day..U ARE SEEING WHY TED T. IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER BAFFOON....OH and Mike M. sucks also..bring on SHANNAHAN!!!!!!

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and then give that grant LOSER a big fat extension????? WTF.. he had ONE good year only because that TRAITOR favre was cutting up defenses....HELL give Lumpkin a chance..or try n buy back SUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and CAPERS..oh WOW the 3-4 defense...NICE JOB PACK..he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! ZERO..i mean ZERO sacks....U REALLY GOTTER GOIN ON CAPERS U BAFFOON...BRING ON SHANNAHAN!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts