Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 10/5: LOSE 30 - 23

ESPNSUCKS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish they could bring a few of the guys in from the studio to kiss Favre's *** along with the three goofs they already have...that would be fun. It would be a broadcasting *********.

....Packer's defense looks lifeless tonight....

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of game to play right now. Have some faith people!

No matter how this game turns out, I like our team in the long run against the Vikings. I have a feeling the home game against the ViQueens is going to be important. And at that point, we are going to get the tired old Favre who is injury prone.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

No matter how this game turns out, I like our team in the long run against the Vikings. I have a feeling the home game against the ViQueens is going to be important. And at that point, we are going to get the tired old Favre who is injury prone.

GD...another sack...ARRghhhhhhh. And College is down. F**K

Yeah, if Farve has to keep throwing like this all season that arm will be worn out.

Now our O-line is totally screwed.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Rookie at LT.. ROFL This is gonna be interesting. Was college just elbowed in the junk?

masamunecyrus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad the neutral fans see what we are seeing. Still, our D just looks confused out there.

It looks like the defense has just given up. I see Packers just running with the Vikings and not tackling them. The penalties are probably pretty demoralizing, though.

The terrible, terrible performance of the offensive line doesn't help matters, either. The announcers just said Rogers has been sacked 18 times this season.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13 minutes left .. down by 2 scores. This game should be worse but it's not. Let's hope Aaron can pull a Favre and lead us back.

What ticks me off is the BS calls that lead to those extra 2 scores. The first half was played pretty even. The Packers were even overcoming thier turn over mistakes. But that BS holding call on Woodson and that rediculous taunting call early was a joke. :Talkative:

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No more whining about the refs like b****s

we need someone on our team to make a play. WR/s catching a tough pass instead of dropping easy ones. maybe Aaron can scramble and not get sacked for once ... maybe someone on defense can follow their assignment

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No more whining about the refs like b****s

we need someone on our team to make a play. WR/s catching a tough pass instead of dropping easy ones. maybe Aaron can scramble and not get sacked for once ... maybe someone on defense can follow their assignment

Why the hell not B&$#H. It wouldnt both me if the refs could be consistant. That hit on Rogers at the end of the 2nd would have been a flag if it was Favre or Brady.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Do the Vikes even have a penalty on them yet? Yeah, that what I thought. And your telling me NOT to *****. Whatever.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of those calls were ******** but that is not going to make or break a game. Our D needs to get a little tougher, but there is A LOT of football left.

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the hell not B&$#H. It wouldnt both me if the refs could be consistant. That hit on Rogers at the end of the 2nd would have been a flag if it was Favre or Brady.

You're clueless...he was hardly touched. Keep whining...

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would rather beat the Queens and Brett at their best. Plus with this pitch count etc they're doing alot more than the Jets to pamper Brett all season so I think he'll be fresher than last yr. So we'd better step our game up next time b/c Brett sure did tonight.

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron has to get rid of the ball earlier!!! I know he's trying to make a play but damn if you cant then you cant ...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wow, now the ESPN crew is making excuses for us......Ugh... Now you KNOW we really suck.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am, was and always will be the biggest packers fan ever but this is the biggest ****ing joke of a disgrace of a ****ing game. the entire o-line deserves to be on the practice squad, brett is laughing his ****ing espn jerking off *** to the bank at who we have in at safety this week, have we even stopped a ****ing third ****ing down!!! **** our team is a ****ing disgrace and is now behind these purple pieces of **** (looks like we will never beat them with THIS team) and chicago, one more loss and one more detroit win and were tied with the lions. what a ****ing joke of a team i am so embarrassed to be wearing this jersey right now for **** sakes.

Reaction score
I am, was and always will be the biggest packers fan ever but this is the biggest ****ing joke of a disgrace of a ****ing game. the entire o-line deserves to be on the practice squad, brett is laughing his ****ing espn jerking off *** to the bank at who we have in at safety this week, have we even stopped a ****ing third ****ing down!!! **** our team is a ****ing disgrace and is now behind these purple pieces of **** (looks like we will never beat them with THIS team) and chicago, one more loss and one more detroit win and were tied with the lions. what a ****ing joke of a team i am so embarrassed to be wearing this jersey right now for **** sakes.

Hahahahahahaha !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts