*** Official Chargers Vs Packers Discussion Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who the hell is Buster Davis?

The offense finally clicks and the defense sputters.

GO PACK GO!

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol admins erased my post? wow whoever did that must be very superstitious.....lamer

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well....halftime and we are up 3. I sure hope our O can keep it up, and our D can stop them.
Why does it always seem that when the offense does good, our D weakens? They were doing so good, then just seem to give the Chargers a TD.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It happens all the time all over the league. You stop doing what you were on Defense and pull back not trying to give up the big play. Yet they can **** and dunk right down the field. I will never understand why defenses repeatedly do that!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It happens all the time all over the league. You stop doing what you were on Defense and pull back not trying to give up the big play. Yet they can **** and dunk right down the field. I will never understand why defenses repeatedly do that!
It frustrates the heck outta me! I mean......your D is stopping them all half, STICK WITH WHAT IS WORKING!!! You go into the "prevent", and all it does is PREVENT you from winning!
They gave up a TD when they shouldn't have.
Now that wastes our O's last drive. Hopefully we will take control in the second half.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauEast said:
It frustrates the heck outta me! I mean......your D is stopping them all half, STICK WITH WHAT IS WORKING!!! You go into the "prevent", and all it does is PREVENT you from winning!
They gave up a TD when they shouldn't have.
Now that wastes our O's last drive. Hopefully we will take control in the second half.

It is 2 TD now.... I was thinking the same, something works and then you stop doing what works and...... and it $uckz..

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Sanders even show up to the game today?? It takes Gates 10 cathches 100 yrds to double team him. Sanders needs to wake up!!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we have been bragging about are great D but now I guess we get to really find out where they are at now that they are up against a good team this season !!!

Crossing fingers !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts